What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFAWT quarters draft #2 2018 version. Let’s roll now so we can start drafting selection Sunday (1 Viewer)

I can say this as a proud fsu alum. There are at least 20 better picks than them right now. They are awful. 

I can say this as a proud fsu alum. There are at least 20 better picks than them right now. They are awful. 
Banking on the suspension of the Mizzou player to pay off in round one. 

ETA: he's still suspended, right :scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
oukurt & I were in the dollar pool last year, we bumped the thread yesterday but it didn't get any traction

There used to be like 7 of these at one time. Guess some people got taken to the cleaner. 

Or they are all in the politics forum. 

There used to be like 7 of these at one time. Guess some people got taken to the cleaner. 

Or they are all in the politics forum. 
I think two years ago there were some major losses. 

That's why I like quarters.  Even if I get killed (which my draft is setting up to be serious boom or bust), I figure in quarters it's not an amount that I'll have to explain to my wife why I lost hundreds of dollars to guys on my "nerd board" that could have went to buy a 4th stroller or something. 

Users who are viewing this thread