What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My ex just told me who her new boyfriend is (1 Viewer)

Higgs

Footballguy
Babe Ruth's great-grandson.  :lol:

He looks a lot like him too.  The crazy thing is - about 10 years ago when we were still married we met Base Ruth's grand-daughter at a Baseball Card show.  We hit it off with her and became friends.  Turns out that's his Aunt.  They didn't piece all this together until a few weeks into the relationship.

Would love to get a piece of this guy in an upcoming family whiffleball game.  

The dude is built like a brick ####house.  Small and compact like Babe - arms like tree trunks.  Looks like Babe without the beer gut.

One thing I will say about the family - they are the nicest, kindest people you will ever meet.  His Aunt was pen pals with my son for about a year.

People are way too celebrity obsessed. Great grandchild? Really? This guy never even met the celebrity in question. Lame. 

The dude is built like a brick ####house.  Small and compact like Babe - arms like tree trunks.  Looks like Babe without the beer gut.

One thing I will say about the family - they are the nicest, kindest people you will ever meet.  His Aunt was pen pals with my son for about a year.
Wasn't Babe like 6'2", 220 lbs?  That's small and compact?

People are way too celebrity obsessed. Great grandchild? Really? This guy never even met the celebrity in question. Lame. 
Pfft.

We're talking about Babe Ruth here.

It's like being the great-grandson of Zeus or Captain America.

Dudes, finding out your ex married Babe Ruth's great-grandson is awesome. Unless you're wondering why she's your ex. 

Oh, snap. #### exes. Unless you know who they're dating. 

/Higgs, I mean this in jest 

I dated a girl who had an attractive friend. We'd all go out but the friend would get hit on as a third wheel all the time. One night we're out at a swank joint in NO and this older guy starts plying her with this convoluted story that he was JFK's illegitimate son. We laughed. Got home, next day looked it up for jest and it turns out he was telling the truth (well in that he's been saying this for a while publicly). He's loaded too. Yeah we laughed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread