What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Kareem Hunt, CLE (4 Viewers)

All of those guys are more proven than Hunt.

He does look ok aside from some mistakes such as the fumble, also missed a better option on one play that I saw although I could be mistaken, couldn't see what was in front of his pulling linemen well.

He looks ok. Kind of like expected. I would take those 3 ahead of Hunt if drafting right now although Hunt does have excellent opportunity and could be good as well.

Good luck with whatever you decided to do.
Incredibly.......I ended up with Devonte Freeman and Mike Evans......QB crazy draft....(6 points all TD’s) three in the first round.....nuts.

Anyway.

Dare I say he reminds me of Priest Holmes?  He picks his hole and explodes and almost always falls forward...

can silence the haters! not as bad as 1 pick before me but I am not happy I wasn't in a good draft position to get him. although at this point early 2nd round may have been a steal. 

looks great. congrats to those who own!

Hunt with a 3rd TD getting just enough to cross the plane of the goal line after another good stiff arm.

Creative offensive game plan by the Chiefs and Alex Smith has played perhaps the best I have seen from him in this game.

Thought I reached in the 3rd to get him, knew I couldn't get him in the 4th. Feels good man

Last edited by a moderator:
Which he might face a handful of times per year. Most defenses are bad in the 2000s NFL. No one has been able to shut down the Chiefs running game for years no matter who's back there, and this guy is the best since Charles by a wide margin. 
I know but how many times has Alex Smith thrown for 400 yards? Hunt looks legit though. Wish I had him.

Got a main event draft tomorrow night. Crazy to take him 4th overall?  He won't make it back to the 2.09. 

Its not just the stats, kid looks legit. Could he come close to Bell/Johnson numbers?

Im seriously considering it.  

Users who are viewing this thread