What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Kareem Hunt, CLE (1 Viewer)

But do you start him given his condition? Tempted to start based on matchup but the activation of another rb does not give a lot of confidence here.

I read something mentioning Hunt not really being 100% but active, as someone who is starting Ford, I was hoping for inactive.

Browns removed Kareem Hunt from their final injury report for Week 8 against the Seahawks.

Hunt logged limited practices on Thursday and Friday and isn’t carrying an injury designation heading into the weekend. He could be in for a busy day if Jerome Ford (ankle/questionable) is unable to play, but will be little more than a fringe RB3 if Ford is able to go. Ford’s status will be one to watch when game day inactives drop on Sunday. Hunt has top-24 upside if tasked with carrying load.

Browns removed Kareem Hunt from their final injury report for Week 8 against the Seahawks.

Hunt logged limited practices on Thursday and Friday and isn’t carrying an injury designation heading into the weekend. He could be in for a busy day if Jerome Ford (ankle/questionable) is unable to play, but will be little more than a fringe RB3 if Ford is able to go. Ford’s status will be one to watch when game day inactives drop on Sunday. Hunt has top-24 upside if tasked with carrying load.
Really could use him as a guy carrying the load this week in my RB2 spot.

I was excited to see what he can do healthy and being the lead dog again.

But Ford seems to be trying to make other plans.

Really could use him as a guy carrying the load this week in my RB2 spot.

I was excited to see what he can do healthy and being the lead dog again.

But Ford seems to be trying to make other plans.
This is great news. I probably overspent on him a week ago because I had RB bye week trouble and the big weakness of my team was RB depth. I plugged him and Darrel Henderson in last week while Breece/Henry were on bye and it sure is funny how well that worked out. Now it seems like my RB situation is suddenly a strength?

If Fords starts do we still play Hunt this week?

Not sure how juicy the matchup but it looks very tempting that both would be startable this week if healthy and Watson out you got to imagine Browns will run down Ari throat.

Not sure how juicy the matchup but it looks very tempting that both would be startable this week if healthy and Watson out you got to imagine Browns will run down Ari throat.
I switched him out last minute last week when Ford was active (for Gus… so that worked out)

But he looks pretty good out there.

Hard to start him without knowing what the touches will look like. But I’ve got a stable of RB2s that are all sort of middle of the pack type players similar to Hunt, so I’ll probably play a little Sunday roulette and try to read the coach speak.

My guess is Ford gets more touches than last week. It was odd seeing him get it in the 4th quarter after very few touches the first 3 quarters. But that points to me that the browns seem to trust him and want him in to win. Limiting Hunts upside if he’s feeling better.

The emergence of Strong is my biggest concern. Yes, they will run the rock, but a 3'headed RBBC could be in the offing. I own both Hunt and Ford in one league, and although I may regret it, am benching them both for Hubbard this week until I can see what shakes out.

The emergence of Strong is my biggest concern. Yes, they will run the rock, but a 3'headed RBBC could be in the offing. I own both Hunt and Ford in one league, and although I may regret it, am benching them both for Hubbard this week until I can see what shakes out.
Hunt is the RZ and goal line back. He's unlikely to get more than 40-45 yards, but he's getting the valuable touches which offsets his lack of touches between the 20s. He's 2023 Jamaal Williams.

Users who are viewing this thread