What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If President Trump died in office - would you mourn his passing? (1 Viewer)

Would you mourn Trump's death?

• Of course I would, the man is a national hero

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Probably, out of respect for his position as President

Votes: 30 21.1%
  • Probably not, its sad someone died, but I am probably not mourning Trump

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • No. Good riddance, the world needs fewer ####-gibbons

Votes: 58 40.8%
  • Oh, hell no. I was one of the Muslims cheering in New Jersey - I'll be throwing a street party.

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters
It doesn't make much sense, but i vote with my feet when i watch TV. For years, decades, i've immediately changed the channel when certain people whose sole point in life is to suck spirit from humanity for fun & profit are on the screen. Oprah, O'Reilly, Kardashians, newstwinkies & gossipmongers too many & worthless to mention - vrooomp, i change the channel because i just wont 'put money in their pocket' by viewing their images. Trump has been in this category with me since the 80s.

This has made the last year & a half pretty tricky. Haven't watched a network news broadcast in that time, never seen a Trump speech except those excerpted in comedy sketches and, when it comes to that, i switch channels when, as soooo many comedians are now, they jus Trumpin' (cuz that's just what he wants). I'll watch what i can stand because this is our first fascist presidency and, as a student of comedy, i want to see how the satire of that plays out, but i am with Trumpedy a little like Chuck from Better Call Saul is with electricity.

To your question, then, i'm "good riddance", hoping he dies as ridiculously as he lived, but for the same reason i end each day by praying to the Creator that Kim Kardashian dies when the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile drives str8up datass.

Much as i discount Trump for only being President cuz it's the biggest kind of celebrity, i asked myself if it was Palin '12 - which i was sure would happen and believe Trump '16 is a product of, this all being about the state of America and not the measure of the candidates - how would i feel? I did no more than a "well, that's over" nod when Nixon died and he murdered dozens of my friends. Dubya will always be my prototype for bad President, but i see him as an idiot king who thought he was doing right. Similarly, Palin's just wrong, her way is a sin against progress no matter how much America wants it, but i'd take her as seriously as she takes the office. President of the United States of America is still a title deserving reverence, largely because i respect that we've always had the President we deserved. 

Didn't vote-no "mourn no, but anyone dying is a sad day for their family" option.  If I did vote, would be the president option. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would mourn the same as I did for Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, Jose Fernandez, Gerald Ford, Dale Earnhart, or the same as if it were George Bush or Obama..and that would be zero.   I mourn for my family, friends and the dogs that I have lost. 

Never have mourned for a person I have never met or known personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably laugh when the cheaply-made Trump Coffin's bottom falls out and he plummets to the ground, denting the pavement.

I would prob be making plans to move out of country cause Mike pence scares the #### out of me.  Worse than trump

I would prob be making plans to move out of country cause Mike pence scares the #### out of me.  Worse than trump
Yeah, he would actually get #### done which is scary. But at least he'd be competent. It would be a huge relief to go from Trump to Pence regardless of how it happens, though there's nothing about him politically that I agree with. 

Yeah, he would actually get #### done which is scary. But at least he'd be competent. It would be a huge relief to go from Trump to Pence regardless of how it happens, though there's nothing about him politically that I agree with. 
From what I've heard of Indiana under his governorship, competence isn't really his thing.

It's a bit outside of polite society to do this right after John Hinckley is released from a mental facility, don't you think? Especially with Foster's likely position w/r/t this President. 

I prefer my jackasses to be incompetent and not get their #### done.  

If trump and pence can go together and leave us with Paul Ryan, that would be fine.

It's a bit outside of polite society to do this right after John Hinckley is released from a mental facility, don't you think? Especially with Foster's likely position w/r/t this President. 
Trump is more likely to freeze to death trying to get some lovin' from Melania.  :sadbanana:

As much as I silently prayed for someone to take a shot at Obama, I just wouldn't have thought to make it public on a fantasy football forum  :no:
Reading comprehension seems to be down again. Sad. The OP specifically states if he dies of something fat related.

I'd be bummed since that would probably make him some kind of martyr like figure in the eyes of his sycophants and deny the rest of us the enjoyment of his either being kicked from office in disgrace or going down as the worst president of all time.  

So no, stay alive and "full of energy" Donald. 

I'd be bummed since that would probably make him some kind of martyr like figure in the eyes of his sycophants and deny the rest of us the enjoyment of his either being kicked from office in disgrace or going down as the worst president of all time.  

So no, stay alive and "full of energy" Donald. 
Nah, who cares what those idiots think. I'll take my country back the sooner the better, before he does permanent damage to our country.

I wouldn't mourn the passing of any president.    That is if we're really talking about the textbook definition of mourn.  

I really don't mourn anyone I don't know. 

Other than true enemies (think Bin Laden or your average terrorist scumbag) I don't get happy about someone passing. 

For Trump the man, I don't hold any affection for him so I don't think it would impact me beyond the fact a sitting President had passed. I strongly believe Pence would be a much better President so there is always a silver lining. 

I'm not a Trump fan at all--but I would still mourn his passing when it happens.  While I might not share any of his views-- the dude is still a husband and a father.  I don't even wish death to  my enemies--I just believe in Karma.   The only peoples whose deaths that I don't mourn are those who deserve it through committing crimes like rape or murder--as they aren't worth mourning over.

jerry jones said:
As much as I silently prayed for someone to take a shot at Obama, I just wouldn't have thought to make it public on a fantasy football forum  :no:
'Murica! Am I right? How dare that Muslim sit in the oval office! Next they're going to want to punch nazis!

jerry jones said:
You just did. 

So we have another liberal wishful praying thread. You guys are in for a long couple years of a full Trump potus term.

'Murica! Am I right? How dare that Muslim sit in the oval office! Next they're going to want to punch nazis!
Hopefully that's an LOL, there are many other reasons that have nothing to do with being Muslim

i have a few Muslim friends...guess what? They're republicans....oooooo

Users who are viewing this thread