Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slapdash

***Official PSF Moderation Thread***

43 minutes ago, squistion said:

I predicted the thread would disappear, which it did. Can't do better than that. :yes:

You must be a hoot at magic shows. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IvanKaramazov said:

What happened in that one?

A Trump supporter turned his wrath onto turncoat Omarosa and was quickly overwhelmed by Never Trumpers making fun of The Donald for his continuing poor judgment. I have most of the Trump guys on ignore, however, so I'm not exactly clear what ultimately got it axed, though fatguy has a theory elsewhere, I believe.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

:lmao: Of course. D'oh!

:lmao: 

Oh come on @Joe Bryant

Are we going to continue to allow the same group of people to create threads, with the intent to troll, and then hide them when they don't go as intended?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

The OP hid it.

Lots of very accurate words here about a lack of backbone, but let's just leave it at that lest I end up on vaca.

If you can't stand the heat, don't build your own kitchen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

The OP hid it.

Why?  A lot of us agreed to continue mocking her like he was.  It was a point to unify us....what was his issue?

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Are you sure of that?

Makes sense. In the past when a mod kills a thread they just lock it. 

1 minute ago, Bucky86 said:

Makes sense. In the past when a mod kills a thread they just lock it. 

Not always since the change to allow hiding. Some threads can be deemed so offensive as per content (i.e., advocating white supremacy) that the mods don't want people to be able to continue to read what was said. There have been couple that were started for the purposes of trolling that were not locked, but disappeared and I am sure it was not because the OP had a change of heart and hid it.

6 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

With the Omarosa thread axed, where the heck to we go to discuss Penn of Penn & Teller fame?

You really gonna trust what a magician has to say? His whole job is a lie.  Dude's been fake cutting people in half his whole life.

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Not always since the change to allow hiding. Some threads can be deemed so offensive as per content (i.e., advocating white supremacy) that the mods don't want people to be able to continue to read what was said. There have been couple that were started for the purposes of trolling that were not locked, but disappeared and I am sure it was not because the OP had a change of heart and hid it.

Have we actually ever had one of these?

2 minutes ago, ShamrockPride said:

Have we actually ever had one of these?

Yoga pants thread?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squistion said:

I'd say the Qanon thread could fit that, perhaps, but not the Omarosa thread.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

The traitor Omarosa basically has two options.  She can either claim she made the recordings and then go to jail or worse for committing a treasonous felony or she can give up the people who did.  If she doesn't do either, throw her in jail.  I suppose its also possible that Comey had mics hidden in the oval office from before obama left. 

1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Golly, if there was only a space to discuss this.

I just started a new one, I find it impossible to believe that the mods would want to deny us the ability to discuss this groundbreaking and influential woman.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

I just started a new one, I find it impossible to believe that the mods would want to deny us the ability to discuss this groundbreaking and influential woman.

Many thanks and in all truth the original title was awful.

2 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

It was hidden by a mod. I don't know the exact reason, but the very first post in the thread (including the title) seemed like trolling.

Thanks, apologies to Mr. Nfl2df, and hey Squiz you were right.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

It was hidden by a mod. I don't know the exact reason, but the very first post in the thread (including the title) seemed like trolling.

I think that was the OP's only post in the thread, too. Very Jim11ish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roadkill1292 said:

I think that was the OP's only post in the thread, too. Very Jim11ish.

Always loved his avatar.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

Sad. I suggest you grow some thicker skin. Otherwise people might start confusing you with Squistion. 

Don’t let him get you down @squistion

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

No but he's the ringleader so it flies.

Are you going to be okay?

Just now, butcher boy said:

These kind of attacks are ok, but I say something negative about the Democratic Party and it gets a "Don't" from the anonymous moderator???

Are you okay? Maybe you should take a break from the forums for a bit?

26 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Probably not excellent but it’s accurate. You blamed the Boston Globe for a threat of violence against the Boston Globe. It’s pretty much the definition of a pathetic comment. 

There are a lot of things that are accurate that would be against the rules to say here.

40 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

Are you going to be okay?

I'm great, I don't spend 24/7 in here like you rallying the crazy. Guess you've "earned" your ability to not get in trouble. 

Just now, GoBirds said:

I'm great, I don't spend 24/7 in here like you rallying the crazy. Guess you've "earned" your ability to not get in trouble. 

@HellToupee

Thoughts on this? Is this being excellent?

butcher boy said:

These kind of attacks are ok, but I say something negative about the Democratic Party and it gets a "Don't" from the anonymous moderator???

You didn't just say something negative. You made a sweeping generalization ("Democrats are actively trying to destroy the country") without providing any substance or evidence to back it up. It's exactly the kind of thing that the moderators are trying to curtail.

Also, the moderators are anonymous for a reason. The Footballguys staffers use their real names for their usernames, and they don't want to end up getting stalked in real life by unstable posters who get bent out of shape because they got a warning. If you can't understand that concept, then you should seriously rethink your decision to utilize these forums.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

You didn't just say something negative. You made a sweeping generalization ("Democrats are actively trying to destroy the country") without providing any substance or evidence to back it up. It's exactly the kind of thing that the moderators are trying to curtail.

Also, the moderators are anonymous for a reason. The Footballguys staffers use their real names for their usernames, and they don't want to end up getting stalked in real life by unstable posters who get bent out of shape because they got a warning. If you can't understand that concept, then you should seriously rethink your decision to utilize these forums.

Lol overreact much?  I’m sure joe needs you in here policing things for him

• Like 2