What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The GG Appreciation Thread. The Savior of the PSF (1 Viewer)

What's it say about you guys that you have to rely on a guy who copies and pastes far right opinion pieces?
What does it say about the lefties in here that they get embarrassingly owned by him every time posts?
Nobody gets embarrassed by him...or owned.
Okay. Maybe it’s better to say I feel embarrassed for those with little or no self awareness when they get owned by GG.
Once again...it never happens. So, no need to feel embarrassed for people for a fake scenario.

What's it say about you guys that you have to rely on a guy who copies and pastes far right opinion pieces?
What does it say about the lefties in here that they get embarrassingly owned by him every time posts?

Overwhelmed after being bombarded with irrelevant links and excess verbiage? Yes.

Embarrassed or owned? No.

Last edited:
I just miss the chicken little all our kids are going to die because of democrats shtick around here. The place has become to devoid of catastrophe fear mongering in his absence.

I just miss the chicken little all our kids are going to die because of democrats shtick around here. The place has become to devoid of catastrophe fear mongering in his absence.
If you miss that sort of thing just go in one of the COVID threads. You can still find people saying the world would have ended or we'd all still be on lock down if not for the vaccines and other such things.

I don't recall him pushing mask and vaccine mandates. Did he?
No don’t think so. He was the if Newsom didn’t get recalled the world would starve guy (along with many many our kids will die topics).

I don’t think he has been back since the Great Reset? The lefties and returning rebranded lefties have gotten very froggy in his absence.

Hopefully he comes back ASAP or the "link please" deflection strategy will be unleashed again.
Oh, it’s already Happening
So again…which democrats are behind it? The FBI director? Agents? The judge?
All lying? All democrats?

I don't have to finger individuals - time will tell who the liars are here

Might be Trump, might be the DOJ and others. I hope we all can agree once the truth comes out though
In other words…you made baseless claims blaming democrats for things and you are unable to or unwilling to back up the assertions you made?

I don’t think he has been back since the Great Reset? The lefties and returning rebranded lefties have gotten very froggy in his absence.

Hopefully he comes back ASAP or the "link please" deflection strategy will be unleashed again.

Might be Trump, might be the DOJ and others. I hope we all can agree once the truth comes out though
In other words…you made baseless claims blaming democrats for things and you are unable to or unwilling to back up the assertions you made?
You Playing board cop? And failing miserably at that?

You Playing board cop? And failing miserably at that?
Do you have a ride-along program? That might help me understand the game better.

Funny, but the most heated argument I’ve had in years was with GG on abortion, where he argued passionately for the most Liberal position anyone could ever have. It showed me that he’s a free thinker, unlike a lot of people in here.

Funny, but the most heated argument I’ve had in years was with GG on abortion, where he argued passionately for the most Liberal position anyone could ever have. It showed me that he’s a free thinker, unlike a lot of people in here.
Yeah, I don't think he's the furthest right person on this board. That doesn't change the fact that sometimes his sources are far right opinion pieces.

He's obviously an intelligent guy. If he can tone down his demonization and one-way scapegoating of the left from Jonmx levels, I'd consider him a good contributor to the board. Many times, however, he's simply echoing the hate he reads or hears from his preferred media.

ETA - I consider someone "far right" or "far left" if they're of the opinion the other side is the only one to blame for our issues. In today's day and age, a moderate should be disgusted with both sides.

Last edited:
This thread is a testament of my appreciation for GG. The PSF has been sinking for sometime and now the latest obsession with 6 January is suffocating the life out of the forum. GG’s wisdom & swagger has been the only interesting and informative thing here. I don’t always agree with him but appreciate his well researched and detailed posts. Never disappoints and they are a treat to devour.

You may not agree with him but he’s breathed much needed life into the PSF
I have no problem with GG but I read very few of his posts. They are just way too long for me to read through.

This thread is a testament of my appreciation for GG. The PSF has been sinking for sometime and now the latest obsession with 6 January is suffocating the life out of the forum. GG’s wisdom & swagger has been the only interesting and informative thing here. I don’t always agree with him but appreciate his well researched and detailed posts. Never disappoints and they are a treat to devour.

You may not agree with him but he’s breathed much needed life into the PSF
I have no problem with GG but I read very few of his posts. They are just way too long for me to read through.

That's more of it. I couldn't honestly tell you much about his opinions, I just couldn't take the posting format.

Users who are viewing this thread