What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official PSF Moderation Thread*** (5 Viewers)

Makes sense. In the past when a mod kills a thread they just lock it. 
Not always since the change to allow hiding. Some threads can be deemed so offensive as per content (i.e., advocating white supremacy) that the mods don't want people to be able to continue to read what was said. There have been couple that were started for the purposes of trolling that were not locked, but disappeared and I am sure it was not because the OP had a change of heart and hid it.

Not always since the change to allow hiding. Some threads can be deemed so offensive as per content (i.e., advocating white supremacy) that the mods don't want people to be able to continue to read what was said. There have been couple that were started for the purposes of trolling that were not locked, but disappeared and I am sure it was not because the OP had a change of heart and hid it.
Have we actually ever had one of these?

I'd say the Qanon thread could fit that, perhaps, but not the Omarosa thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
The traitor Omarosa basically has two options.  She can either claim she made the recordings and then go to jail or worse for committing a treasonous felony or she can give up the people who did.  If she doesn't do either, throw her in jail.  I suppose its also possible that Comey had mics hidden in the oval office from before obama left. 

Probably not excellent but it’s accurate. You blamed the Boston Globe for a threat of violence against the Boston Globe. It’s pretty much the definition of a pathetic comment. 
There are a lot of things that are accurate that would be against the rules to say here.

butcher boy said:

These kind of attacks are ok, but I say something negative about the Democratic Party and it gets a "Don't" from the anonymous moderator???
You didn't just say something negative. You made a sweeping generalization ("Democrats are actively trying to destroy the country") without providing any substance or evidence to back it up. It's exactly the kind of thing that the moderators are trying to curtail.

Also, the moderators are anonymous for a reason. The Footballguys staffers use their real names for their usernames, and they don't want to end up getting stalked in real life by unstable posters who get bent out of shape because they got a warning. If you can't understand that concept, then you should seriously rethink your decision to utilize these forums.

You didn't just say something negative. You made a sweeping generalization ("Democrats are actively trying to destroy the country") without providing any substance or evidence to back it up. It's exactly the kind of thing that the moderators are trying to curtail.

Also, the moderators are anonymous for a reason. The Footballguys staffers use their real names for their usernames, and they don't want to end up getting stalked in real life by unstable posters who get bent out of shape because they got a warning. If you can't understand that concept, then you should seriously rethink your decision to utilize these forums.
Lol overreact much?  I’m sure joe needs you in here policing things for him

And he is lucky he hasn’t been permananmed for his continued plagiarism after already being told not to do it multiple times.

A few. Not too many, and not in this case. 

I agree with GoBirds: truth is a good defense in almost all situations. HellToupee wrote a pathetic post. 
More than you think.  I thought your post about a certain poster being "on the spectrum" was pretty accurate but was probably against the rules too.  

Also, there's a lot of pathetic posts on this forum. By a lot of people.  It is what it is.

More than you think.  I thought your post about a certain poster being "on the spectrum" was pretty accurate but was probably against the rules too.  

Also, there's a lot of pathetic posts on this forum. By a lot of people.  It is what it is.
He posed a question and I responded that Spectrum was my cable TV provider, so I was not offended (they are a bit pricy and I have been thinking about switching to DIRECT TV).

Every party ever has claimed the other party was destroying the country.  That pretty much sums up politics.  That's why the warning was laughable.

Mods, just a thought as the "line" seems to vary from time to time and side to side how about time-outs specific to the forum. As this forum is where the issues occur and it's been said that punishments can vary depending on who the poster which makes it hard to track the line please consider time outs just from this forum so we can cool off in the stock thread or see how our idating friends are doing.

Thanks!

Mods, just a thought as the "line" seems to vary from time to time and side to side how about time-outs specific to the forum. As this forum is where the issues occur and it's been said that punishments can vary depending on who the poster which makes it hard to track the line please consider time outs just from this forum so we can cool off in the stock thread or see how our idating friends are doing.

Thanks!
I doubt this is part of the board functionality. 

Thanks!
It is possible, it is just a pain to implement.

toshiba said:
Slapdash said:
GoBirds said:

Thanks!
Good to know.  I agree with GoBirds here.  Calling Trump a moron shouldn't mean I can't check in on the bourbon thread. 

toshiba said:
Slapdash said:
GoBirds said:

Thanks!
Good to know.  I agree with GoBirds here.  Calling Trump a moron shouldn't mean I can't check in on the bourbon thread. 
Well of course not, it should get you honors and privileges...

Users who are viewing this thread