What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many pairs of underwear do you own? (1 Viewer)

I recently discovered Ex Officio and they are the shiz.  I think 1 pair per day for 4 weeks. . . 28?  Who knows.  I mean, some are old and I need to ditch them.  They're at the bottom of the stack and it's like "meh, I don't wanna throw them out just in case" but then when it's time to wear them I look at them and say "hell no, I'm not wearing those!"  Dammit I'm throwing them out as soon as I get home. . . 14 or 15 after I get home!

12-15 boxer briefs, black and grey, nice mix of veterans and rookies.  Rotated regularly for even wear and tear...once i can see through them, they are released from their contract and a rookie takes their place.  The vets are generally used for workouts, etc, but the rookies have something to prove so I wear them to work.

Damn - 20+ pairs?  18 wears a year - are you guys just never throwing any out?

Last edited by a moderator:
I tested a whole bunch but off the top of my head and I hope I don't offend @squistion but here goes

12 Duluth

5 Exoffic

4 Calvin Klein modal

1 me undies

1 tommy john

1 UA boxer jock

my new thing is trying different extended size premium socks 

I tested a whole bunch but off the top of my head and I hope I don't offend @squistion but here goes

12 Duluth

5 Exoffic

4 Calvin Klein modal

1 me undies

1 tommy john

1 UA boxer jock

my new thing is trying different extended size premium socks 
Which socks give you the most realistic bulge ?

10-12 boxer briefs - 2 pair of compression shorts I can wear in a pinch if needed or I'm feeling pretty.
:lmao:

Probably 20ish. A decent blend of boxer briefs and boxers. Been wearing boxer briefs a lot more these past few months after about 25 years of boxers. I like them better in nice pants.

Maybe 30 or so... I bought a crap-load of Buffalo briefs at Costco last fall and replaced my hodge podge assortment of old undies with them.

Maybe crap-load isn't the best word to use.

10-12 pair of UA boxer jocks.  After wearing these for the first time a few years ago I threw away every other pair in my drawer.

Gianni Verscotchie said:
Same here. One pair of Tommy John which I will wear tomorrow to my doctor appointment.
What the hell is Tommy John underwear? Do they take a dead guy's tendon and drape it on your wang?

Sullie said:
I recently discovered Ex Officio and they are the shiz.  I think 1 pair per day for 4 weeks. . . 28?  Who knows.  I mean, some are old and I need to ditch them.  They're at the bottom of the stack and it's like "meh, I don't wanna throw them out just in case" but then when it's time to wear them I look at them and say "hell no, I'm not wearing those!"  Dammit I'm throwing them out as soon as I get home. . . 14 or 15 after I get home!
28 Ex Officio?  That's like $600 worth of underwear.

You guys who own 20+ pairs, do you ever do laundry?

I own about 12-15 pairs of mens briefs.

I also have about 40-50 pairs of women's panties I've collected from various laundromats over the years.

Maybe 30 or so... I bought a crap-load of Buffalo briefs at Costco last fall and replaced my hodge podge assortment of old undies with them.

Maybe crap-load isn't the best word to use.
Best-schmest!

It's the most accurate/honest word to use! 

And, in that spirit of brotherly bands of the bottom,  my crap-load is well contained...thanks to my eggsellant undies!  :wub:

Man of Constant Sorrow said:
Best-schmest!

It's the most accurate/honest word to use! 

And, in that spirit of brotherly bands of the bottom,  my crap-load is well contained...thanks to my eggsellant undies!  :wub:
Gives new meaning to Soggy Bottom Boys. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread