What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Uh, NEP @ TB anyone? (1 Viewer)

I don't get how that wasn't reviewed.

He didn't get two feet down until the ball was in the field of play (no longer in the end zone). So he completed the catch in the field of play, not the end zone.  So not a touchdown.
think that only applies to going out of bounds??

He didn't get two feet down until the ball was in the field of play (no longer in the end zone). So he completed the catch in the field of play, not the end zone.  So not a touchdown.
Been over this before just last week....forward progress is forward progress...doesn't matter where the feet land as long as they land in bounds

Good call to go away from the run, TB. Someone's trying to be the smartest man in the stadium and it's not Belichick for once.

:goodposting:

Also, his hands were bobbling the ball while he was hovering over the endzone, so there was really no part of the catch that was complete until he was outside the endzone.

:goodposting:

Also, his hands were bobbling the ball while he was hovering over the endzone, so there was really no part of the catch that was complete until he was outside the endzone.
I didn't see any bobble (which WOULD change the forward progress mark)

He is ####. steaming pile of it. He gets so lucky on his horrible decisions, otherwise he would have like 35 INTs every year. Like that last one.
I’ve seen him look really, really good too. He’s young. His best days are ahead of him for sure. 

Been over this before just last week....forward progress is forward progress...doesn't matter where the feet land as long as they land in bounds
Yep, you're right.  Looked it up and it explicitly states it for a receiver in the air who has control and later completes the catch.

I don't get the timeouts here. If they're gonna hold them to a FG, time will be nearly expired anyway. All it does is give Belicheck and Brady more time to plan

I don't get the timeouts here. If they're gonna hold them to a FG, time will be nearly expired anyway. All it does is give Belicheck and Brady more time to plan
3rd down and over 1:30 left, I'd say the strat worked for Tampa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread