What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Uh, NEP @ TB anyone? (2 Viewers)

The "turnover machine" has 3 of them on the season, all in one game and a 1.9% interception rate on the year. I think most coaches could get by with their QB on pace for 12 turnovers on the year. 

I know you're one of the worst trolls here, and truly know nothing about football at all, but at least give an effort. 
"Generational talent" Talk about knowing nothing about football. You sealed the deal with that statement.

"Generational talent" Talk about knowing nothing about football. You sealed the deal with that statement.
PFF had him as QB 6 on the year before the game. They know way more than you do. :ptts:  Course so does just about everybody. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Capella said:
The "turnover machine" has 3 of them on the season, all in one game and a 1.9% interception rate on the year. I think most coaches could get by with their QB on pace for 12 turnovers on the year. 

I know you're one of the worst trolls here, and truly know nothing about football at all, but at least give an effort. 
Be cooler than this. 

Jay Feely was on the sidelines last night. I wish they would have handed him a helmet and let him give the kicks a shot.

Game stunk, could have been lucrative for fantasy if someone made their FGs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread