What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Uh, NEP @ TB anyone? (1 Viewer)

Romo is so dumb.  Does he even realize that at this point Tampa's only chance is to recover an onsides kick.  It doesn't matter how long this drive takes.  
I'm not sure what you're referring to but I love Romo in the booth.  He's made a ton of great calls over the weeks and he's been giving some incredible insight.  I'm a fan.

I'm not sure what you're referring to but I love Romo in the booth.  He's made a ton of great calls over the weeks and he's been giving some incredible insight.  I'm a fan.
Romo was concerned that Winston rushed the ball on that last drive.  According to him, it took up too much time.  However, i don't think time is a major concern at that point in the game.  If they don't recover the onside kick, game is essentially over (especially against Brady)

Tampa Bay can't stop New England to be honest. Might as well try the onside, but Folk couldn't even popup the kick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why they kicked onside
Had to. If you kick it deep, NE could have returned it enough to get to the 2-minute warning, meaning TB doesn't get to used that timeout on the good side of the 2-minute warning.  NE could then run 3 downs and kill 90 seconds. 

Isn't that a bad move to call a timout at 2:03? That gave Pats opportunity to run or pass on 2nd down, cause of 2 minute warning. If they let it count down 3 more seconds, they still get the timeout, but Pats have to run on 2nd down

I'd rather punt and make TB kick a field goal to win. Now they have to score a touchdown which is more likely than Folk making a field goal.  

Because they felt that their chances of actually recovering the football were better than their chances of stopping Brady.  
You still have to stop him though. I’d rather try to stop him starting at his own 25 inside of the TB 37

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread