What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Uh, NEP @ TB anyone? (1 Viewer)

Hate the feeling of celebrating your player scoring only to have to stop when you see the replay and realize they are going to review it.

Definitely contributes to less pure joy and excitement out of watching football.  And I'm a proponent of replay generally.

I hate this coverage.... 2nd and 25 and you allow them 20?

Nice push by Cooks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't figure out Why Brady doesn't go to Cooks more.
Short answer is the defense sells out to not let him get deep, so the attention he draws opens things up for everyone else. Of course, the could design some of these plays for him to go underneath, especially when Gronk is playing, but for whatever reason they have not yet. If/when they do, Cooks has top-5 fantasy upside, but its purely potential.

I don't know if it's NFL Network or DirecTV, but I swear somebody is pumping fake audience background noise in these and other games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get how that wasn't reviewed.

He didn't get two feet down until the ball was in the field of play (no longer in the end zone). So he completed the catch in the field of play, not the end zone.  So not a touchdown.

Users who are viewing this thread