What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Uh, NEP @ TB anyone? (1 Viewer)

Picked up Folk since he was on a high powered offense and don't have to worry about a bye...

Regretting that the past couple weeks.  :(

"Look like football to you? Looks more like a couple monkeys trying to hump a hockey puck to me, I don't know. What do you think Craig?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Folk since he was on a high powered offense and don't have to worry about a bye...

Regretting that the past couple weeks.  :(
It was 56 yards...into the wind. Not reasonable to have expected that one REGARDLESS of who was kicking it

I'd disagree, but tonight the odds of another roughing penalty seem like they were high enough to justify taking another shot...
He missed 3 make-able FG's last week so there was no way he was making this one. He just missed it so bad it looked like it was tipped.

Cam may have been better off keeping his mouth shut and just not "apologizing."  He didn't even specifically apologize to that reporter.  What a dope.

Ah, the contrite Cam. Really respect him as a player and his abilities, but between his ridiculous constant on-field whining, the even more ridiculous suits and fashion "statements" he's always making, and now this?

Guess I'm enjoying the schadenfreude.

If I was Cam I'd be more offended by women reporters being in my locker room to begin with. *ducks for cover* wrong thread? gtg

Users who are viewing this thread