What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade away Watson or Prescott? (1 Viewer)

WiDDoW_MaKeR

Footballguy
I have both in a league, where I could use some help in other areas. I have been offered Julio for Prescott, but I'm not crazy about that. Either way... should I trade away Prescott or Watson?

what's the rest of your team look like?  Are there any other owners interested in either of your QBs?  What are their teams?  What does the Julio owner's team look like?  

I think Julio for Dak is a great offer.  Julio's not going scoreless all year, and I doubt you'll find anyone that will offer you more than Julio for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take that Julio for Dak offer as soon as I could hit accept (assuming this is a 1 QB league).  You will not find anywhere near that kind of value in a QB trade.  That is very good (unless there is some strange scoring or other factor that vaults QB's way above most other league scoring/format). 

The guy who offered that trade was a Rodgers owner. My RBs are McCoy, Ajayi, ADP, Cohen and Morris. Wr s are D. Thomas, Tate, Hogan, and Sterling Shepard. TE is Kelce and Henry, Defense Broncos and Lions, kicker is Lutz. 

I own Jones in my other two leagues and I find myself disappointed every week. That's my major concern. Along with Watson possibly falling off. Prescott seems like a solid, consistent play every week.

I own Jones in my other two leagues and I find myself disappointed every week. That's my major concern. Along with Watson possibly falling off. Prescott seems like a solid, consistent play every week.
To be honest if I were you I'd give him either QB for Julio if he wanted to choose.  Julio isn't getting shut out of the end zone all year long, don't worry.  He has a great great chance for a breakout game this weekend against New England's horrible secondary

To be honest if I were you I'd give him either QB for Julio if he wanted to choose.  Julio isn't getting shut out of the end zone all year long, don't worry.  He has a great great chance for a breakout game this weekend against New England's horrible secondary
I just offered Dak, Tate, and Cohen for Jones and Fuller

Users who are viewing this thread