What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washington at Philadelphia (3 Viewers)

Also, @fred_1_15301, Najeh Davenport popped in a closet like 15 years ago. 

Do you think people say, “hey, remember Najeh Davenport the football player?” 

No, they say, “hey, there goes that closet pooper!”

A man can build 1000 bridges....

Last edited by a moderator:
Jared Goff is doing a fine job this year and will probably have a solid NFL career, but I think the Rams made a historic error.

I'm noticing that he's got a great long ball as well.

That interception from his own end zone was better than a punt. 58 yards I think?

Damn I got Ertz and Alshon. Clearly Ertz is eating away at Alshon's numbers. I somehow need to get another 9 pts to pull off a MN miracle.

Well, cute effort by the redskins for about 20-25 minutes but they blew their chance to take some control. Two 3rd and 1 failures and a 2nd/3rd and 2 failure ended drives in the first half. 

Now they seem fortunate to get a few yards. 

Philly fans, some info please...

I have Wentz in a couple dynasty leagues so wondering what your OL situation is without Peters.
Still pretty decent. Vatai is young but getting better. They also will get one in the draft this year. Almost guaranteed. 

Still pretty decent. Vatai is young but getting better. They also will get one in the draft this year. Almost guaranteed. 
Plus the Eagles have so many quick hitters - they’re a legit WCO using 40 kinda of short passes to get 3-5 yard gains. 

The 1st quarter I’m not sure what the offense was doing but ever since it’s been more of a representative of what the Eagles offense does when they get on the ball quickly. 

Plus the Eagles have so many quick hitters - they’re a legit WCO using 40 kinda of short passes to get 3-5 yard gains. 

The 1st quarter I’m not sure what the offense was doing but ever since it’s been more of a representative of what the Eagles offense does when they get on the ball quickly. 
Well when you start off with 4 straight penalties, it kind of throws off your rhythm.

Users who are viewing this thread