What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Two or more players starting on the same team (1 Viewer)

Team Smokin'

Footballguy
I certainly understand the QB and WR or TE stack combo like Wentz to Ertz, Brady to Gronk, Dak to Dez.

How about this kind of multiple players from one team: Wentz, J Elliott,K., and PHI D? Would you do it, or too many eggs in one basket?

What kind of scenario's do you consider with 2-3 players from the same team in your starting lineup.

Any scenario where they are my best players. I dont care if they are on the same team if they are my best option then I run with them. 

Any scenario where they are my best players. I dont care if they are on the same team if they are my best option then I run with them. 
This. I have Ajayi & Landry. So 2 Phins till Ajayi was traded. If I acquire Kelce, I'll have Hill & Kelce

There was a time I played 3-4 guys from the same team when I was a big underdog. I was hoping they would have a big offensive game and I could pull an upset and it worked. 

Yep

I love the QB / WR / Kicker stack when it’s an awesome offense.
Or if they're good and against a bad defense.

I had hopes for my Mariota, Henry, Davis stack. Still do but not likely this year. Goff/Gurley has been doing well for their price and my Hunt/Hill stack in another league has been great. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Been running out Michael Thomas, Will Lutz and NO D. Been okay, not great but solid across the board.

In one of my leagues I've been stuck with Gronk+Cooks+Hogan, I've tried to move Hogan but no luck. I drafted Hogan late and was forced into starting him due to injuries. I'm 5-3 so its been OK, but it makes me sick every Sunday morning. 

There seems to be a trend and consensus forming that you play the best available players or D that you have even if it means playing 3 or more from the same team.

Something else my gut tells me is the flow of the team and season and how it's unfolding. I realize football flow can change from week to week, yet it can also keep flowing positively as well. Recently, last Thursday, Buffalo got stopped directly in their tracks after a seemingly nice run. They may adjust and get back, or not? Philadelphia seems poised to keep the flow going. They get Denver so I may temper the overall numbers this week. New England had it going, but I fear they have come back to earth and there is only so much Brady magic with the weapons available. Rams on a roll both offensively and defensively. KC looks pretty solid, as does PIT. DAL and ZEKE?  I only mention these teams who appear to be trending in the positive direction. HOU was one that I saw as being on a total terror. That appears to have been temporarily suspended until this GOOD GUY, and exciting player D Watson comes back stronger than ever. Yes, injuries can certainly affect these scenario's, Look at Green Bay. I owned Jordy in two leagues, now he's barely start-able, where as before WR Stud. So we adjust and move on.

Wentz, J Elliott, and D? I am playing Wentz and Elliott, still debating playing the D as well for ROS. Defensive line looks good, defensive backs still a work in progress. The flow seems like this defensive keeps rolling as the offense keeps rolling up the score.

Best of skill to you all.

rolled out both Diggs/Thielen most of this season after A Rob got hurt....

has nice success with Driver/Jennings back in the Favre era.....

post #2 says it all

Users who are viewing this thread