What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel week 11 (1 Viewer)

Who are people liking more in gpps from the raiders? Crabtree or Cooper?
I have no idea. Cooper higher ceiling, Crabtree higher floor. Got both in 2 gpps, one time stacked with carr. Don’t have cook in one yet, but will by tomorrow probably. All I know is it’s a plus matchup where they should be playing from behind. I want some sort of piece of it 

I have no idea. Cooper higher ceiling, Crabtree higher floor. Got both in 2 gpps, one time stacked with carr. Don’t have cook in one yet, but will by tomorrow probably. All I know is it’s a plus matchup where they should be playing from behind. I want some sort of piece of it 
Im actually thinking brady,burkhead, cooks, crabtree or cooper and cook. Load up on that game

I like Crabtree better but every lineup I've made has 1 of them or Cook.
This is where I am too.  The narrative is that Billy B takes away the main guy or two and make you best him with the rest.  I could see Cook getting a ton of work (and might make a gpp LU different naturally with everybody looking at the 4 studs at the top) or even an odd guy like Roberts or a RB needing to step up. 

It's still not insane, but I am interested in how the projections change at the beginning of the week vs. the Sat ones I peek at.  

I like to try to find a play or two that they have in the low single digits for %, so if I see a guy go from 3% to 10% or more, I might look elsewhere (or find somebody else at another position if I still really like that initial player).  

keep an eye on sterling Shepard. Highly targeted in a possible shootout at a good price. He came down with some illness today. Should be good to play tomorrow I'd imagine, but if its anything serious, he may not be able to go. That would bump engram a bit, but not much honestly. He is no Beckham, but I'd be way down on the rest of that offense if he can't go. Not that I'm super high on them anyway, but they can stay competitive against a struggling KC defense if they have the few good pieces they do have. 

I hate thinking about weather, but it looks like winds in the kc/ny game are going to be up there as well. 
They are calling for 15-25, correct?Anything above 20 makes me concerned.  I still would like Hunt but would go with a little less Smith/Kelce/Hill...

They are calling for 15-25, correct?Anything above 20 makes me concerned.  I still would like Hunt but would go with a little less Smith/Kelce/Hill...
The winds probably effect the long balls, so maybe Kelce is still in play, but maybe not as huge of a day for Smith and/or maybe not the game to stack up on bigly any more?  I'm not sure, and I am still deciding what to do.  

Also does Hill go for long routes, or are they shorter routes that he turns into long gains?

No, and good luck with that.  30 mph winds and snow forecast for game time.  Not sure I would trust him on a good weather day.
Does this put Cleveland D in play for gpps?  They are already good vs. run, and the pass game could be crap now vs. a warm weather team.  

Does this put Cleveland D in play for gpps?  They are already good vs. run, and the pass game could be crap now vs. a warm weather team.  
I would expect a low scoring game for sure.  Bortles is prone to make mistakes...no Hurns...no (or limited) Fournette...so I could see taking a flier on the Cleve D on the cheap.  I wouldn't invest too much in them though.

I would expect a low scoring game for sure.  Bortles is prone to make mistakes...no Hurns...no (or limited) Fournette...so I could see taking a flier on the Cleve D on the cheap.  I wouldn't invest too much in them though.
Fair enough.  Also keep hearing chirping about McCourty on the Browns too.  Not sure if he follows around Lee, but if so that takes out one more passing option for the Jags.  Might throw them in one or two, but it's hard to do a ton of them when the Chargers are only 300 more.  

keep an eye on sterling Shepard. Highly targeted in a possible shootout at a good price. He came down with some illness today. Should be good to play tomorrow I'd imagine, but if its anything serious, he may not be able to go. That would bump engram a bit, but not much honestly. He is no Beckham, but I'd be way down on the rest of that offense if he can't go. Not that I'm super high on them anyway, but they can stay competitive against a struggling KC defense if they have the few good pieces they do have. 
Looks like ESPN thinks he will sit.  

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21463503/sterling-shepard-new-york-giants-unlikely-play-kansas-city-chiefs

Shepard was one of my core guys.  I will need to rethink some things...may pivot to D. Parker.  As far as Engram goes, I guess you got to expect a few more opportunities, but does KC even need to cover anyone else??

Shepard was one of my core guys.  I will need to rethink some things...may pivot to D. Parker.  As far as Engram goes, I guess you got to expect a few more opportunities, but does KC even need to cover anyone else??
Really starting to like this game less and less, but every time I worry about the weather and other stuff it seems that game still blows up.

Really starting to like this game less and less, but every time I worry about the weather and other stuff it seems that game still blows up.
I will adjust a few lineups but will still play some chiefs in one lineup or two. I like the Parker pivot.  I have already swapped Sheppard with Parker in a few lineups.

same here. It had me adjust a bunch of lineups unfortunately. I did pivot to M. Lee from Jax in a couple of them though. Highly targeted in the last 2 weeks already, a lot of hype about Westbrook, maybe a gimpy fournette + a solid browns run defense?  Jags are gonna have to pass some. Lee is his favorite target. 

Hunt goes up in my mind and KC's defense goes way up in my book. From unplayable to already in a couple of my lineups I had to pull Shepard from. If I'm KC, I blitz the crap out of Eli and double on engram. Game over. 

I will adjust a few lineups but will still play some chiefs in one lineup or two. I like the Parker pivot.  I have already swapped Sheppard with Parker in a few lineups.
Same, wind is still scaring me a bit from KC passing game though. Still like them quite a bit, but pulling hill out. GPP stack of Smith/Hunt/Kelce and KC DEF is all I want out of this game now.  Like the Shepard to Parker pivot, did that a couple times and upped my kicker with the savings. Like I said above, look into Lee as a pivot. Weather is calling for light snow I believe, letting defenders slip a bit more in coverage. 

Mine too. Parker seems ok as the pivot, but not in the lineup where I have Drake. One Phin is enough for me. Not sure what to do here. As for Jax, weather is starting to get nasty in Cle as I type.

Mine too. Parker seems ok as the pivot, but not in the lineup where I have Drake. One Phin is enough for me. Not sure what to do here. As for Jax, weather is starting to get nasty in Cle as I type.
Snow is falling at my house, but they aren't forecasting too much.  It isn't too windy yet...was much windier last night, but I am inland.  Downtown on the lake shore can be much different.  

You could pivot away from Drake to a guy like Williams if you want to use Parker more.  As was mentioned Lee is another option.  I also sort of like Agholor today @ $6000.    Another option might be Crowder at an even lower price.

Snow is falling at my house, but they aren't forecasting too much.  It isn't too windy yet...was much windier last night, but I am inland.  Downtown on the lake shore can be much different.  

You could pivot away from Drake to a guy like Williams if you want to use Parker more.  As was mentioned Lee is another option.  I also sort of like Agholor today @ $6000.    Another option might be Crowder at an even lower price.
What about Landry? 

Shepard scratching, and the wind gusts in KC/NYG have thrown my LUs into a Sunday morning scramble.

Even in light of the weather and matchup, I'm having trouble paying up for Jaguars defense.  I've been burned all season paying up for chalk Ds.  That said, the Jaguars are heavy heavy favorites of all three IVC predictors, and they are way better at forecasting than my unscientific hunches.

Was stacking Gordon + Chargers D, but considering a pivot to Hunt + Chiefs D, and paying down at WR3 with Ellington.  The G-Men starting a UDFA at tackle...

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of hate this week already. Its crazy how much my lineups have changed since Monday. Injuries, migraines, weather, returning players... ugh. Here's to breaking even! Good luck everyone. We still have an hour and a half until we get underway, but I need to put my phone down and stop messing with my lineups. I probably have already had the winner of one of these GPPs, but I've changed it a dozen times and will most likely not even cash. 

I'm overworked and sleep deprived (but I still love you 3 little life draining monsters), so this may just seem like crazy talk. It probably is. 

Ya it was a nice little squall that came thru and now has settled down. Looks like more is over the lake now headed towards the stadium.

Ive got a lot of crowder going. Landry in another of my mains. I'll figure something out now. 

Going against someone who has beat me in 7 straight games and always by scoring a ton of points in a must win game in my seasonal league. Decided to play a lineup of basically his players and except to win the millions. His players in bold

Brady

Hunt

Martin 

Cooks

Parker

Ellington

Kelce

Elliot

Jax

Going against someone who has beat me in 7 straight games and always by scoring a ton of points in a must win game in my seasonal league. Decided to play a lineup of basically his players and except to win the millions. His players in bold

Brady

Hunt

Martin 

Cooks

Parker

Ellington

Kelce

Elliot

Jax
Lol, I've also used that strategy in the past .

$2  50/50

brady hunt ingram crowder lee parker kelce tavecchio chargers

freeroll

fitz mccoy drake evans landry cooper gronk elliott eagles

good luck all!!!

I know, just frustrating to open up FD to see that I am currently 0 for 23 in gpps cashing, especially with a game as popular as the NE still to go. 
karma, since I feel the exact same way as you do, new plan. We follow our gut and brains and throw together whatever lineups we feel like should be good. Then, we switch that player with the opposite player in the same position on the other team. Then, hopefully, we will win. 

karma, since I feel the exact same way as you do, new plan. We follow our gut and brains and throw together whatever lineups we feel like should be good. Then, we switch that player with the opposite player in the same position on the other team. Then, hopefully, we will win. 
:moneybag:

Are we to a point like somebody said in last week's thread or this weeks - just put in Ingram and Kamara?  That is 16K for RBs on the same team and you would need something like 200 yds and 2tds between the two of them?  Looks like Kamara has 130yds total each of the last two weeks.  I also noticed that by using last weeks stats NO has the best matchup as far as OL vs. DL this week.  They have the best OL and Wash has the 5th worst.  
40+ combined points...

:lol: I also got away from D.Lewis b/c he hadn't been involved in the pass game.  Burkhead fumbles, now Lewis is involved in the pass game and gets a td. 

Like I said, they given up on this season.  With that said, I'm wholly on board with seeing if Peterman can play before spending an early round pick on a qb.  

The Bills are the most predictable team on earth.  Every Bills fan expected this.  They do some version of this every friggin year. Frustrating as it is as a Bills fan, I'll exploit it for fantasy purposes... and they're about to get trampled.
I guess you were 100% right on this team being an odd +.500 record dumpster fire.  

Much higher cut lines this week in the cheap 50/50s compared to recent weeks.  I entered a dozen contests and the lowest cut line was 126.06 and the highest was 133.56.  I actually had a decent scoring week with rosters scoring at 125.36, 128.36, and 160.66, but at the end of the day I lost money...bet $24 and only won $18   :(   

$36 in and 29 back.  May make the cut in a couple of thurs-mon gpps where I have Ryan stacked with Jones.  Burkhead and the Raiders lack of production ultimately limited how much I cashed.  Its the first week I nailed both the kicker and Def positions. Thompson injury messed up a few lineups as well. I wanted to pull the trigger on Allen this week but couldnt. Onto week 12!

Users who are viewing this thread