What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo at LA Chargers (1 Viewer)

Tyrod Taylor has the lowest INT rate in NFL history.  Peterman might just have the highest.  Bring back Tyrod!

On the 3 picks - one was an easy catch by the fullback that bounced it into the air for a pick six.  Second and third picks Peterman got hit as he threw, despite getting the ball out quickly.  Peterman may or may not be any good but these picks are not on him.

Official: henceforth, throwing 4 picks in the first half will be forever known as "the urban sombrero"

Burn the whole thing down.
Well, McDermott and Bean already started that back in training camp.  They've gotten rid of all the young talent that the team had to build upon.  But hey, we've got four 6th and 7th round picks next year.

Bills were predicted to win 5 games this year. This is just who everyone thought they were. Opening half of the season was a mirage. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, McDermott and Bean already started that back in training camp.  They've gotten rid of all the young talent that the team had to build upon.  But hey, we've got four 6th and 7th round picks next year.
Two 1sts, two 2nds, two 3rds? I think they've done well rebuilding but I don't know why everyone is blaming Tyrod for the 4 losses.  Who is he supposed to throw?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bills were predicted to win 5 games this year. This is just who everyone thought they were. Opening half of the season was a mirage. 
Dareus trade looking like win win. Bills clear their books, get something for an asset and Jags run defense improves

Two 1sts, two 2nds, two 3rds? I think they've done well rebuilding but I don't know why everyone is blaming Tyrod.  Who is he supposed to throw?
Valid point in re the lack of receivers.  But that's also on McDermott and Bean.  They choose to get rid of Watkins and bring in only slot and possession receivers.  

Users who are viewing this thread