What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Seattle (1 Viewer)

Hope Seattle can stop the run and win the turnover battle. Probably speaks volumes that I say "hope". 

Interesting they're hitting the Ferndale connection with Pederson. I'm about 10 miles south of there right now. School district I teach in borders Ferndale. 

Seattles pass rush is too deep and Wentz is able to run.

Wesntz drops the snap but is able to pick it up and run. The defender hits him near the head after he slid and they tack 15 more yards on.

I get that flag. Its the right call given the rule, but I hate the rule. They need to get rid of the slide rule for QBs IMO. It creates so much ambiguity for a defensive player. 

INteresting...Seattle went conservative on 3rd and ten settling for 3, Eagles punt on 4th and 1 at midfield.

Both coaches showing mad respect for the other team?

Shocked they didn’t go for that on 4th & 1. 

Why run on 3rd & 3 if you’re not gonna go for it on 4th & 1? 

It's a little surprising, but I am good with the kick.  This is going to be tooth and nail.  This ain't the giants where you can **** around whenever you want and still win.

It's a little surprising, but I am good with the kick.  This is going to be tooth and nail.  This ain't the giants where you can **** around whenever you want and still win.
Or the Bears where you don't really care if you fail on 4th down and give them field position or momentum.

I bet Eagles -6 (which apparently was the peak in favor of Philly).  Still feeling very confident about that.   :oldunsure:  

Users who are viewing this thread