What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Siggy!

i am tempted to play ajayi over Collins in ppr after watching his snaps/touches creep up each of the past few weeks.  Bad idea?

who to pick between agholar, Marqise lee and Trent Taylor?
id stick w collins after how PIT run d looked without shazier. id go with lee in ppr agholor in nonppr

Sig... Thank you for answering questions on Sundays!  Sending good vibes your way this FF Playoffs Sunday.

1)  Am I nuts to start Josh Gordon over Mike Evans? I have Brate in at TE and had Kamara play on Thursday... Looking for upside but want to make sure I'm not being too emotional here. PPR.

2)  Thoughts on Watkins this week? No real choices with alternatives being Amari and Amendola.

3)  Need 2 of McCaffrey,  D Henry, and Ajayi.  McC has a terrible matchup, Henry is a mystery and scores very little until late in the 4th, and Ajayi has a decent matchup against Rams but limited opportunity. 

Godspeed to you in your matchups.
id go with evans bc of the wind in CLE

go with watkins he's still sammy watkins

mccaff and ajayi - not sure TEN will be playing with lead in 4th Q

OK Sig,

Going gut here. I'm an underdog in the first round and my opponent is starting Derek Carr at QB. I'm going to counter with Cordarelle Patterson and Amari Cooper (sitting Thielen). I know it's a risk, but I feel like I need to roll the dice. Thoughts?

Good morning Sig. Non-PPR, at flex would you start Hogan, Abdullah, M Lee, R Smith, Doctson, or Engram? Other starters are Brees, Ingram, McKinnon, Evans, M Thomas, Kelce. I can grab Amendola as insurance for Hogan’s potentially being inactive. 
morning! hogan

Good morning Sig. Corey Coleman or Rishard Matthews. Non PPR. Long TD’s are bonused. I read a few days ago Patrick Petersen may not play. Please let me know.

OK Sig,

Going gut here. I'm an underdog in the first round and my opponent is starting Derek Carr at QB. I'm going to counter with Cordarelle Patterson and Amari Cooper (sitting Thielen). I know it's a risk, but I feel like I need to roll the dice. Thoughts?
dont sit thielen

Thanks for the reply. I just realized about the Cleveland weather.  J Williams over D Adams in a PPR flex spot? If I start Hogan?

i love you so much

PPR

Corey Davis @ ARZ with Patrick Peterson shadowing Matthews and Matthews is hurt

or

K.Stills vs NE

or

D.Martin vs DET

Anderson move almost cost me the game  .. Boy did he stink it up.. Burton was the play .. Better offense , better qb.. At the end of the day when you choose a player and if your indecisive always fall back to who has a better offense and qb 

Hi Sig:

Need to pick one QB (4 pts per TD, 5 point bonus for 300 yds) from Mariota, Kizer, Foles, or Flacco.

Have Gordon and Kelce going so will know where I stand by 1pm Sunday.

If I need upside, I will chose Kizer.

Otherwise I will go with Foles.

Agree?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread