What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is this humorous? (1 Viewer)

I have to admit, as politically as I am undisposed to that, I smiled and laughed.  

Last edited by a moderator:
can't get past, "...like...", "...like...", "...like...", "...like..."

2/10 almost laughed. 

I like Fallon but didn't really care for the comedian.  The jokes were alright but I thought his delivery was poor.  His joke about buying $40 of groceries reminded my of being in college so that made me laugh a little.

I use to watch him when I would get home from a party.  I really enjoyed watching him but I was also pretty drunk too.
I was young, but working so I was able to stay up late enough to watch.  If he was half as funny and he thought he was, he'd had gotten one of the prime talk show time slots.  He had some good stuff though.

Did anyone ever watch Craig Kilborn when he had his show?

Craig Ferguson was awesome.  I miss his late night show.
Can't think of two guys in showbiz who jusplain enjoyed their jobs like these two, underlined by how easy it was for both to move on when they felt it was played.

One of my joy boosts is watching the open of Ferguson's final Late Late Show. Now there's a guy square in the middle of his life...

Users who are viewing this thread