Galileo

FanDuel Week 16

75 posts in this topic

Mom-sat $23 in, 17 $4 tickets out and$1 cash.  I think I have 47 tickets for the Tuesday clutch

Edited by BassNBrew

Seeming more and more like M. Thomas will be a game-time decision. Reports this morning put him at 50/50, even though Schefter seems to feel he will play. Looks like I'll go down a little at K in the cash game and pivot to K. Allen.

49 minutes ago, reel_smooth said:

Seeming more and more like M. Thomas will be a game-time decision. Reports this morning put him at 50/50, even though Schefter seems to feel he will play. Looks like I'll go down a little at K in the cash game and pivot to K. Allen.

I ended up with 2 cash LUs today b/c I thought I got a tad silly with one.  

I have one that is like Dodds' from the article and that has Thomas in it, and was going to do the same thing you did - probably drop from Butker to Gano and go up to Allen.  

With the Thomas news, I liked Kamara even more, so my other one has Cam/Kamara/Zeke/Gronk jammed in there with Gano and Chicago.  I probably shouldn't verbalize the 3 WRs I had to end up using with that (hint - they are all currently sub-6K).  

My league LU is a bit more balanced and I went with Bortles - Kamara/Freeman - Baldwin/Evans/Westbrook - Kelce - Gano - Chicago.  

Now that I post that, maybe I should think about putting less % in that Gano/Chicago combo.  

1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

Mom-sat $23 in, 17 $4 tickets out and$1 cash.  I think I have 47 tickets for the Tuesday clutch

I assume the overlay that you find is for satellites to NBA or other sports?

I have tried to jump in here or there on NFL sats or other NFL games that look like they will have a far amount of empty entries, but it always seems like they magically go from 60% filled to completely filled in the last 5mins before lock.  :oldunsure:

5 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

I ended up with 2 cash LUs today b/c I thought I got a tad silly with one.  

I have one that is like Dodds' from the article and that has Thomas in it, and was going to do the same thing you did - probably drop from Butker to Gano and go up to Allen.  

With the Thomas news, I liked Kamara even more, so my other one has Cam/Kamara/Zeke/Gronk jammed in there with Gano and Chicago.  I probably shouldn't verbalize the 3 WRs I had to end up using with that (hint - they are all currently sub-6K).  

My league LU is a bit more balanced and I went with Bortles - Kamara/Freeman - Baldwin/Evans/Westbrook - Kelce - Gano - Chicago.  

Now that I post that, maybe I should think about putting less % in that Gano/Chicago combo.  

lol...was thinking what about WR as I read that core.  Maybe come down from Gronk to Kelce in order to fit an anchor type WR???

I was thinking similarly about the pivot from Thomas to Allen and Kamara...  I have 4 or 5 different cash line ups right now, which is not good for me...need to settle it soon.  I keep looking at the Dodd's article with the combo he feels is safe for 2x and can't seem to convince myself that is a good idea, but he does it for a living and I pay him so.....   Anyway, one of my line ups with the Allen/Kamara combo goes cheap at TE, K, and D and ends up looking like this...

Newton - Elliott/Kamara - Allen/Fitz/Sanu - Gates - Hopkins - CLE

But I don't feel very good about those cheapos

4 minutes ago, Galileo said:

lol...was thinking what about WR as I read that core.  Maybe come down from Gronk to Kelce in order to fit an anchor type WR???

I am going to rock it.  WTF- its the last week for cash with me (with more and more teams knocked out of playoffs off this week, I am just going to do a gpp or 2 for the rest of the season). Kelce is in the Dodds' LU, and I this week I wanted Gronk for cash and I have Kelce in just about all my gpps.  I didn't go cheap at TE except for a game stack or two.  

I was surprised that I didn't hate the cheap guys after looking at % of hitting 2x, targets, etc..  We will see, I don't have a ton of money going and I wouldn't do it if I did.  I was just curious to see how these guys did and if it's a viable option.  

Not that it's an end all, but I was surprised again at names that come up when I sort players by % they have hit 2x, 3x, 4x on the season.  Example is Gronk has hit 2x the most at 50%, but has not gotten to 3x (assume that it due to salary), and only a few TEs have gotten to 3x with Brate, Olsen, and Kelce doing it at the highest rate.    Similar with RBs vs. WRs - it seemed like the RBs hitting 2x/3x at the highest rate were the studs like Zeke, Kamara, Gurley, Ingram, Freeman, Bell  and for WRs I was seeing cheaper guys on there like Amendola, Landry, Kupp, etc.  So I thought I would try that on the week. 

20 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I was thinking similarly about the pivot from Thomas to Allen and Kamara...  I have 4 or 5 different cash line ups right now, which is not good for me...need to settle it soon.  I keep looking at the Dodd's article with the combo he feels is safe for 2x and can't seem to convince myself that is a good idea, but he does it for a living and I pay him so.....   Anyway, one of my line ups with the Allen/Kamara combo goes cheap at TE, K, and D and ends up looking like this...

I think I know what you are talking about, and I thought the same thing.  I am going to rock it, but I thought it was a bit thin.  I know pros get this wrong too, but the couple times I have gone with his LUs I haven't cashed (I think the last time was when that GB/TB games was chalk), so I was trying to do my process too.  

11 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

I am going to rock it.  WTF- its the last week for cash with me (with more and more teams knocked out of playoffs off this week, I am just going to do a gpp or 2 for the rest of the season). Kelce is in the Dodds' LU, and I this week I wanted Gronk for cash and I have Kelce in just about all my gpps.  I didn't go cheap at TE except for a game stack or two.  

I was surprised that I didn't hate the cheap guys after looking at % of hitting 2x, targets, etc..  We will see, I don't have a ton of money going and I wouldn't do it if I did.  I was just curious to see how these guys did and if it's a viable option.  

Not that it's an end all, but I was surprised again at names that come up when I sort players by % they have hit 2x, 3x, 4x on the season.  Example is Gronk has hit 2x the most at 50%, but has not gotten to 3x (assume that it due to salary), and only a few TEs have gotten to 3x with Brate, Olsen, and Kelce doing it at the highest rate.    Similar with RBs vs. WRs - it seemed like the RBs hitting 2x/3x at the highest rate were the studs like Zeke, Kamara, Gurley, Ingram, Freeman, Bell  and for WRs I was seeing cheaper guys on there like Amendola, Landry, Kupp, etc.  So I thought I would try that on the week. 

Where are you able to do this analysis?

33 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Alright, I have it down to 2.  One more heavily played than the other.  So the lightly played one is going to hit and the heavily played one will miss and I will be kicking myself.  Maybe I should roll it all into one or the other...

13 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Where are you able to do this analysis?

Rotogrinders.  You need a username, but it's not part of the premium stuff.  I think it's called the consistency/ceiling chart.  You can do each position and then click each column to sort by 2x - 6x.  

Again, not the end all b/c players salaries change, I just like to look at it once in awhile to see who is on there and what range of salaries are on there for each position.  

They also have good info on targets and touches with % of team the player has.  

1 hour ago, KarmaPolice said:

I assume the overlay that you find is for satellites to NBA or other sports?

I have tried to jump in here or there on NFL sats or other NFL games that look like they will have a far amount of empty entries, but it always seems like they magically go from 60% filled to completely filled in the last 5mins before lock.  :oldunsure:

Yup.

I've seen some of that "magic" too.

going big this week with $12 in play- lol

4 $2  50/50

cam zeke drake sheppard cooks westbrook  olsen butker bears

cam zeke lewis cooks westbrook woods kelce lambo bears

$2 3 man

stafford zeke drake woods westbrook landry kelce lutz chargers

$1 se gpp

wilson elliott freeman baldwin shepard wright graham gano chargers

$2 se gpp

goff gordon hunt evans woods sanu walker bryant kc

good luck all and merry xmas eve

9 minutes ago, Raging weasel said:

going big this week with $12 in play- lol

4 $2  50/50

cam zeke drake sheppard cooks westbrook  olsen butker bears

cam zeke lewis cooks westbrook woods kelce lambo bears

$2 3 man

stafford zeke drake woods westbrook landry kelce lutz chargers

$1 se gpp

wilson elliott freeman baldwin shepard wright graham gano chargers

$2 se gpp

goff gordon hunt evans woods sanu walker bryant kc

good luck all and merry xmas eve

Good Luck!!

Saw the report about Julio grabbing his thumb and wincing at practice?

Also surprised to see Burkhead AND White out.  

Wow. Newton 65-70% in my cash games.  Can't remember a qb that high on a bigger slate like this. 

Well, after about 1 quarter I have 2 0s from my low $ wrs and less than 2 from Gronk. :lmao:

11 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Cam hurt 😢 

I hate him as an NFL qb, and never play him.... except this week.  On the plus side, my pivot was going to be Winston and he is in the -s right now. 

LOL...absolutely crushing it.  Already in the 80-90s.  Unfortunately they all are in ticket contests.  

16 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

LOL...absolutely crushing it.  Already in the 80-90s.  Unfortunately they all are in ticket contests.  

So you will have to make about 70 LUs for the Tuesday NBA slate? 

What was your LUs? I assume Gurley/Hunt combo? 

My best gpp so far is my one Gurley/Hunt combo with Kelce and Chargers.  0 from Cooks though, and that is my Bortles-Westbrook-Cole superstack.  

14 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

So you will have to make about 70 LUs for the Tuesday NBA slate? 

What was your LUs? I assume Gurley/Hunt combo? 

A lot

gurley gates godwin and nothing special

Ended up with $69 in on the day, 68 total entries.  

Cash lineups are at 124 plus Elliot.

23 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Cash lineups are at 124 plus Elliot.

Nobody likes a bragger ;)

I am rotting at 84pts with my LU, so that will probably be a bust with Zeke at 70% owned.  Dodds' is rockin' in the 120s as well though.  

5 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

Nobody likes a bragger ;)

I am rotting at 84pts with my LU, so that will probably be a bust with Zeke at 70% owned.  Dodds' is rockin' in the 120s as well though.  

#### week for me.  All my Gurley's cashed, all 3 contests, to salvage $18 of my buy ins.  At this pace I'm a couple weeks away from breaking even on the year.  

Down a couple bucks, but it could have been a lot worse.  My cash LU with the cheap WRs is what brought my day down.  The Dodds one cashed even in the 100 entry contest, but I wanted to do more of my own work, so I was heavier on my LU.   My league LU was a sweat for a bit as Bortles dueled Bailey and finally pulled out the win, and I entered that LU in the 25cent entry and it got 75cents.   25cent entries were the best for me this week as I cashed 8 of 10 of those somehow.  

Best gpps were 150 and 149.  First had a Seattle stack with Gurley/Lewis/Butker/Wash, second was the Gurley/Hunt/Kelce LU with the Bortles superstack.  

Merry Christmas gentlemen! Few days off and then time to research for the big 16 game slate next Sunday.  Like I said, I think it will mostly gpps from here on out as I am not sure what will be trusted next week as teams rest players for the playoffs and start young guys if they have no shot at the playoffs.  Seems like a gpp week.  

$39 in .... $72.40 out in a combo of 50/50 and Double ups.  Two line ups played and both cashed in all contests entered.  

Merry Christmas!

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

$39 in .... $72.40 out in a combo of 50/50 and Double ups.  Two line ups played and both cashed in all contests entered.  

Merry Christmas!

:thumbup:

Nice week!

Horrible day, 1 lineup hit 110 the rest below 100:X 12 in nothing out.

To top it off lost in my season long title game

Dude, I had Gurley in three lineups then decided he was too expensive and used Kamara instead.