What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 16 (1 Viewer)

I assume the overlay that you find is for satellites to NBA or other sports?

I have tried to jump in here or there on NFL sats or other NFL games that look like they will have a far amount of empty entries, but it always seems like they magically go from 60% filled to completely filled in the last 5mins before lock.  :oldunsure:
Yup.

I've seen some of that "magic" too.

going big this week with $12 in play- lol

4 $2  50/50

cam zeke drake sheppard cooks westbrook  olsen butker bears

cam zeke lewis cooks westbrook woods kelce lambo bears

$2 3 man

stafford zeke drake woods westbrook landry kelce lutz chargers

$1 se gpp

wilson elliott freeman baldwin shepard wright graham gano chargers

$2 se gpp

goff gordon hunt evans woods sanu walker bryant kc

good luck all and merry xmas eve

going big this week with $12 in play- lol

4 $2  50/50

cam zeke drake sheppard cooks westbrook  olsen butker bears

cam zeke lewis cooks westbrook woods kelce lambo bears

$2 3 man

stafford zeke drake woods westbrook landry kelce lutz chargers

$1 se gpp

wilson elliott freeman baldwin shepard wright graham gano chargers

$2 se gpp

goff gordon hunt evans woods sanu walker bryant kc

good luck all and merry xmas eve
Good Luck!!

Saw the report about Julio grabbing his thumb and wincing at practice?

Also surprised to see Burkhead AND White out.  

LOL...absolutely crushing it.  Already in the 80-90s.  Unfortunately they all are in ticket contests.  

My best gpp so far is my one Gurley/Hunt combo with Kelce and Chargers.  0 from Cooks though, and that is my Bortles-Westbrook-Cole superstack.  

Nobody likes a bragger ;)

I am rotting at 84pts with my LU, so that will probably be a bust with Zeke at 70% owned.  Dodds' is rockin' in the 120s as well though.  
#### week for me.  All my Gurley's cashed, all 3 contests, to salvage $18 of my buy ins.  At this pace I'm a couple weeks away from breaking even on the year.  

Down a couple bucks, but it could have been a lot worse.  My cash LU with the cheap WRs is what brought my day down.  The Dodds one cashed even in the 100 entry contest, but I wanted to do more of my own work, so I was heavier on my LU.   My league LU was a sweat for a bit as Bortles dueled Bailey and finally pulled out the win, and I entered that LU in the 25cent entry and it got 75cents.   25cent entries were the best for me this week as I cashed 8 of 10 of those somehow.  

Best gpps were 150 and 149.  First had a Seattle stack with Gurley/Lewis/Butker/Wash, second was the Gurley/Hunt/Kelce LU with the Bortles superstack.  

Merry Christmas gentlemen! Few days off and then time to research for the big 16 game slate next Sunday.  Like I said, I think it will mostly gpps from here on out as I am not sure what will be trusted next week as teams rest players for the playoffs and start young guys if they have no shot at the playoffs.  Seems like a gpp week.  

$39 in .... $72.40 out in a combo of 50/50 and Double ups.  Two line ups played and both cashed in all contests entered.  

Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread