What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Hug Life Chronicles: :( (1 Viewer)

Hitler reacts to NRJ's "lovemaking"

(NSFW language and make sure you turn subtitles on, it defaults to off for some reason.)

A collaborative effort between Gianmarco and myself.
Just watched it again, still awesome.

ETA: watching future Hitler reacts videos on a different subjects will still have me thinking about ski poles when Hitler moves his hands in that way  :lol:  

Last edited by a moderator:
One little detail in this story that keeps coming back to me is the geography of the whole thing.  IIRC, "Cougartown" is ~1 hr drive for both of them.  Despite the certainty of what should be one of the most physically satisfying nights/weekends of his life, I worry about the cost to him.

It almost reminds me of WWI-style trench warfare, in which soldiers left their trenches, charge across no-man's land through withering machine-gun fire and artillery to capture the enemy's trench, only to be repelled moments later when enemy reinforcements arrived.  Granted, the march to Cougartown was most likely pretty quiet and uneventful, but once there, I'm guessing he most likely also had to wage a mental battle, not only with her but also with himself. He can't take for granted that she's only there for their mutual short-term benefit; women are just too unpredictable and he must be ready to adjust to changing battlefronts.  To me, the best-case scenario is that after this weekend is over, they find mutually agreeable terms of disengagement.  Worst case is he gets drawn into his own personal Vietnam that ultimately costs much blood and treasure over many years, with no clear-cut way to get out without losing face and causing deep scars to his national psyche. 

On one hand, he showed great integrity and wisdom in the hugging saga, which had to be handled with extra aplomb given the extreme proximity to each other, but on the other, such an experience as what he most likely having is the type that may cause lesser men to lose perspective and find themselves in a war they couldn't anticipate.  I believe in the Colonel and his battle-tested wisdom, but he is in a place that could just as easily turn into either another Grenada or another Mogadishu.

I suppose I'm worrying too much about the endgame, but I believe there are already not enough Marines in this world and would hate to lose the good Colonel here. I need him standing on that wall, telling me nothing bad is going to hurt me tonight, not on his watch.

One little detail in this story that keeps coming back to me is the geography of the whole thing.  IIRC, "Cougartown" is ~1 hr drive for both of them.  Despite the certainty of what should be one of the most physically satisfying nights/weekends of his life, I worry about the cost to him.

It almost reminds me of WWI-style trench warfare, in which soldiers left their trenches, charge across no-man's land through withering machine-gun fire and artillery to capture the enemy's trench, only to be repelled moments later when enemy reinforcements arrived.  Granted, the march to Cougartown was most likely pretty quiet and uneventful, but once there, I'm guessing he most likely also had to wage a mental battle, not only with her but also with himself. He can't take for granted that she's only there for their mutual short-term benefit; women are just too unpredictable and he must be ready to adjust to changing battlefronts.  To me, the best-case scenario is that after this weekend is over, they find mutually agreeable terms of disengagement.  Worst case is he gets drawn into his own personal Vietnam that ultimately costs much blood and treasure over many years, with no clear-cut way to get out without losing face and causing deep scars to his national psyche. 

On one hand, he showed great integrity and wisdom in the hugging saga, which had to be handled with extra aplomb given the extreme proximity to each other, but on the other, such an experience as what he most likely having is the type that may cause lesser men to lose perspective and find themselves in a war they couldn't anticipate.  I believe in the Colonel and his battle-tested wisdom, but he is in a place that could just as easily turn into either another Grenada or another Mogadishu.

I suppose I'm worrying too much about the endgame, but I believe there are already not enough Marines in this world and would hate to lose the good Colonel here. I need him standing on that wall, telling me nothing bad is going to hurt me tonight, not on his watch.
Slow down.  The guy's still giving the guided tour. No need to doctor transfer orders just yet. 

Bombing Cambodia an option?

I don't remember Nam soldiers indulging in endless appetizers at the Sizzler before hand to gland combat.

I’m picturing the Colonel driving back from Cougartown, with a Marlboro dangling out of the corner of his mouth, a huge Cheshire Cat smile plastered on his mug and constantly muttering to himslef: “All right, all right, all right!” Like McCounaghy in Dazed and Confused.
It might be more like the Tim Robbins/Susan Sarandon situation in Bull Durham (to keep with the baseball analogies and older woman/younger man dynamic).

Users who are viewing this thread