What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Crossing - New ABC show (1 Viewer)

lakerstan

Footballguy
The pilot is on Hulu and I thought it was pretty solid.  If you like shows like Lost, X-Files or Fringe, you may want to check it out.  

Premiers on network April 2.

saw the trailer. looks interesting at first blush but i'm not optimistic. also, why do all ABC trailers for dramatic series look/feel/sound the same?

Was pretty good, will watch for a couple more episodes before making a decision.

Is it just me or is it hard to see Steve Zahn as the Sheriff? I see him as a mid-20s dude.

Watched episode two yesterday.. Interesting show.. Heading the way of "The Americans" where you should Hate the Apex( aka, the Russians), yet kind of cheering for her when she kicks butt.

And these guys who jumped here before this group... Trying to change the future, aka The Travelers, Timeless, etc... yet failing, or at least not changing it the way they expected to...

Can't really tell yet if the change they want is for a better future, or their vision of a better future, which in most shows is not good... :oldunsure:  

2 episodes in and I'm in, but I'm a glutton for these types of shows.  Be careful, this usually means only one season and cancelled.

Really liking it so far... I understand that in theroy we, aka humans, should hate apex... But much like "rooting" for the Russian spies to survive in " The Americans", I find myself rooting for the night the Apex takes out the lead  Homeland Secuirty dude... :popcorn:

Watched a couple and bailed. Even though I'm a sucker for this kind of show, the writing is hackish... just can't do it.

Watched a couple and bailed. Even though I'm a sucker for this kind of show, the writing is hackish... just can't do it.
Good job.. Since it got canceled you didn't get to tied in.. I was hoping to get more information regarding Apex and the war but  :bye:

Users who are viewing this thread