What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help with writing a vision statement (1 Viewer)

snogger

Footballguy
I have been in discussions with a Sr. Director to promote myself into a Lead O365 Solution Architect role and move away from SharePoint Administration.
They have talked with the VP, who is on board with the new role, but wants me to put together a PowerPoint presentation on the "why"..

95% of the presentation is done, but the Sr. Director asked me to update my "Business Case" to a Vision statement.
Writing is NOT my strong point, as most here would know. ;)

So, looking for help to rewrite what I wrote below as my business case to answer the questions:
"How does this affect the business?" and "What's in it for the business?"

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Due to lack of communication and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), O365 Solutions are currently underutilized.
The expected outcome of this new team is to increase the usage of the solutions that are part of the O365 costs.
We also expect to increase user productivity by helping employees build solutions to automate manual Business Processes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use Sway instead of Powerpoint, and when the Director asks “WTF is Sway?” youve either made your whole case, or it was doomed to failure from the start.

Look back and say that you did the best you could while stuck in this place, had as much fun as you could while stuck in this place, played as hard as you could while you were stuck in this place, ####ed as my chicks as you could while stuck in the place.

Use Sway instead of Powerpoint, and when the Director asks “WTF is Sway?” youve either made your whole case, or it was doomed to failure from the start.
Ughhh. The idea behind sway is ok. But having to scroll to see all the posts is maddening to me. :mellow:

vision statement

Our vision is to increase solutions utilization with a focus on cost effectiveness. We will also empower employees to build solutions that will automate manual Business Processes with the goal of increasing user productivity.

vision statement

Our vision is to increase solutions utilization with a focus on cost effectiveness. We will also empower employees to build solutions that will automate manual Business Processes with the goal of increasing user productivity.
:goodposting:

vision statement

Whoa :bow:

Users who are viewing this thread