What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zelle'd money to a phone number registered with Zelle. Zelle confirmed recipient's name before money was sent. $3K now gone. (1 Viewer)

culdeus said:
Why is the play to not show when she got the request she paid it and getting the money is on the landlord.  
As I'm reading things:

• Landlord didn't send the request this month like they usually do, because they were on vacation. 
  • Daughter proactively sent it, so she wouldn't be late.  But she used landlord's phone # instead of e-mail address that landlord normally uses when requesting

Not fraud related, but one of the businesses I work with just switched to taking their payments through Zelle and I have to say this is the most frustratingly stupid financial system I've ever used.  Just another example of how the banking system, even when it's trying to catch up with the future and become more convenient, is freaking clueless.

As I'm reading things:

• Landlord didn't send the request this month like they usually do, because they were on vacation. 
  • Daughter proactively sent it, so she wouldn't be late.  But she used landlord's phone # instead of e-mail address that landlord normally uses when requesting

Update?

Users who are viewing this thread