What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Many Taco Bell Tacos Can You Eat For Lunch? (1 Viewer)

How Many Tacos Can You Eat For Lunch?

• 1-2

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 3-4

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • 5-6

Votes: 33 20.6%
  • 7-8

Votes: 29 18.1%
  • 9-10

Votes: 30 18.8%
  • 11-12

Votes: 16 10.0%
  • 13-15

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • 16+

Votes: 16 10.0%

• Total voters
I used to think that ...the "meat" certainly is questionable as 100% meat.  I started occasionally hitting the Crunchwrap Supremes and liked them, then the steak quesadillas ...then the chalupas.  Not ashamed, I like the place.  

Now, my 14 yr old daughter wants to eat there all the time.  We split a 12 pack of hard shell and I get a Chili Cheese Burrito (can get off menu if its not on there).
Their meat is not gluten free. It’s bulked with wheat. 

Great job making the thread awesome Rok, well done :thumbup:

Takes talent to kill a thread where Shuke is going to eat 500 tacos in 10 minutes. 

Back in the day (high school and college), easily 12-15. They aren't that big. Now if I ever actually eat TB, probably only 2 or 3 before I start to feel sick.

Back in the day (high school and college), easily 12-15. They aren't that big. Now if I ever actually eat TB, probably only 2 or 3 before I start to feel sick.
This.  College I would bury one of those boxes (10 or 12?) and wonder why I didn't get more.

Now?  Hard to look at much less eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knocked down 5 on Monday and didn't even phase me. Went back to the case and the rest were already gone. I thanked everyone for saving me the embarrassment 

This thread inspired me to put down several at a Mexican buffet for lunch today. 

I now hate myself. 

The 1996 Taco Supreme/Mountain Dew/Blood Puking in a Poop Covered Toilet Stall incident at the location on Harvey Rd in College Station after a night at The Tap, where I accidentally swallowed my first dip.

This might be why I tend to ignore the existence of Taco Bell.  And dip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

Latin is a dead language. Plurality is an illusion. Taco Bell is a singularity of processed foodlike products. Tori Amos is existential angst wrapped in a crunchy shell of piano music. Sara McLaughlin is a Mexican pizza of sadness, garnished with pictures of malnourished dogs.
I feel whole now.  

Yes.

Latin is a dead language. Plurality is an illusion. Taco Bell is a singularity of processed foodlike products. Tori Amos is existential angst wrapped in a crunchy shell of piano music. Sara McLaughlin is a Mexican pizza of sadness, garnished with pictures of malnourished dogs.
I really like the direction this thread is taking.  And not just because attending Lilith Fair was like eating too many Taco Bell tacos for me.

I had a steak quesadilla / taco combo today.  I must say, the Taco Bell taco has gotten smaller.  Maybe I'm used to Del Taco.  I could easily kill 10 TB tacos.

And ugh, they used to have this big steak quesadilla, it was awesome.  The one today was tiny and yet my pocket is over $7 lighter.  Say what now?  At least I got a massive soda cup with the combo.  Great.

These tacos were not as good as I remember. There was a lot of meat in these, and the meat seemed "juicier".  The shells were completely soggy by the time I got home.  You can see the bottoms falling out in the video.  Not sure I could eat more than 8.

These tacos were not as good as I remember. There was a lot of meat in these, and the meat seemed "juicier".  The shells were completely soggy by the time I got home.  You can see the bottoms falling out in the video.  Not sure I could eat more than 8.
Couldn’t you wrap 3 in a large soft tortilla?

I feel guilty for eating more than 3, but 4 is about my max.  I right amount is 2 with a bean burrito. 

This entirely. Unless you eat them right at the restaurant, the bottom is like wet paper. It's awful.

Users who are viewing this thread