What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Question about DRAFT site (1 Viewer)

Binky The Doormat

Footballguy
I started my first slow draft today - looks like it's a max of 8 hrs between picks.  I have looked around the site and don't see how to set up notifications when it's my turn - any way to do that?  

TIA.

Mine always did it without having to set anything up other than maybe clicking “yes” to allowing notifications from the app. Have you looked at your notification settings for the app on your device itself?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine always did it without having to set anything up other than maybe clicking “yes” to allowing notifications from the app. Have you looked at your notification settings for the app on your device itself?
I will likely be doing this on my laptop in its entirety.  I do have the app on my phone ...maybe it will buzz me  :shrug:

Anyone here play this site?  Any insights?  

The adp queue that appeared looks pretty messed up for a number of players - hope to take advantage. Have no idea how much it is used outside of auto-picks.  

It shows up on my notifications on my laptop and phone but I can't remember what I did in settings (if anything) for that to happen.

The ADP list on the site is bad. It may say Jerick McKinnon has an ADP of 63, but he is going top 30 in just about every draft. So not sure there's a huge advantage there because most people know what they are doing, but perhaps a small advantage.

Taking the time to set your own rankings is definitely worth it though and go as deep as possible. I set a top 150 and still got stuck with Hunter Henry in the 17th round of a draft last week when I timed out because all of my 150 were gone. 

I don’t get notifications and use my phone for all the drafts I do, so I can’t help you there. Do think they are defaulted to send a notification but I’m not sure. 

The ADP is a mess but your customizable rankings stay intact. Putting that together is probably the most important thing you can do. If you time out and missed a pick, the auto pick will use your qued up players first then your rankings. If you don’t have enough players in your rankings, it will use ADP. Even if all you do is add every player to your rankings except the injured or retired guys (Henry and Witten) you’ll already be ahead. In almost every draft I do I still see Henry getting picked.

There’s a running MFL10/Best Ball thread Here. I’m almost exclusively using Draft and there’s a few others that use it too. 

There are a few glitches on the Draft site if you use PC. It'll be your turn and it won't let you pick. You have to put your player in the queue and turn on autodraft which can be tricky if you're doing a fast draft. It'll sometimes show a player as being available when he's already been selected as well. I like that you can do drafts with varying numbers of entrants but not a huge fan of the software. MFL10 still king IMO.

Does anyone know how to get subscription after signing up to draft.  I used deposit code now what?
You should be seeing an email from Draft.com within an hour or so of signing up with the info you need. It will come to the email you used to sign up with for Draft. If you don't see it, please let our guys know by sending an email to help@footballguys.com

Love Draft, the cashout times are some of the best in the industry. Consistently 24 hours for me to cash out on the daily side. Also, being owned by Paddy Power reduces my concern regarding entering a high number of contests for 7 months in best ball. 

Site frozen? Sitting here in a fast draft, round 15 and stuck for 10 minutes. Aside from being frozen about 4 glitches in this draft alone. Henry selected 8 rounds ago still shows up in available players. Locked me out twice when it was my turn as well. I emailed them, they don't seem to care.

You should be seeing an email from Draft.com within an hour or so of signing up with the info you need. It will come to the email you used to sign up with for Draft. If you don't see it, please let our guys know by sending an email to help@footballguys.com
Someone e-mailed me concerning this issue, but has said he will try and figure it out with draft.  Problem is last communication was 3 days ago and early bird special ends tomorrow.   I don’t want to pay more for subscription and waste money on draft that I was not really interested in.  Thanks

Is there a restriction on the app being available to Canada?
I cannot locate the app when searching for the app in the Google Play Store.  And if I visit the draft.com website from my mobile device and click the on the 'Get it on Google Play' link I get an 'Item Not Found' message.

I'd rather not be tied to my laptop for this service... 

Is there a restriction on the app being available to Canada?
I cannot locate the app when searching for the app in the Google Play Store.  And if I visit the draft.com website from my mobile device and click the on the 'Get it on Google Play' link I get an 'Item Not Found' message.

I'd rather not be tied to my laptop for this service... 
https://draft.com/android-canada

You need to install the APK manually. Might need to adjust your device's security settings to allow for external sources to be installed

Last edited by a moderator:
Draft.com is pretty frustrating.  I have 2 entries in the Best Ball Championship and ~10 other entries and I have no idea where I stand in those contests after week #1.  I checked draft.com over the weekend during the games to see what their live scoring looked like and it was nonexistent or I couldn't find it.  And now when I look at the Season Long Live Entries page I can't drill down to see each teams score.  Pretty lame.

Anyone else seeing the same thing?  

• Smile
Reactions: Jed
Draft.com is pretty frustrating.  I have 2 entries in the Best Ball Championship and ~10 other entries and I have no idea where I stand in those contests after week #1.  I checked draft.com over the weekend during the games to see what their live scoring looked like and it was nonexistent or I couldn't find it.  And now when I look at the Season Long Live Entries page I can't drill down to see each teams score.  Pretty lame.

Anyone else seeing the same thing?  
I just looked myself and don't see any scoring at all. What the heck?

Users who are viewing this thread