What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This forum is brutal to visit (1 Viewer)

Rick James

Footballguy
Just on the first page we have "community threads" consisting a bunch of guys talking about one single thing. It's not fun to visit here any more. Do with this what you will Joe. 

115 pages 

704 pages 

25 pages 

142 pages 

896 pages 

Agreed.

And the reason for the majority of the "community" threads is because people clique up and don't post many misc. topics.

Also, when they made the change to less topics on page 1, I think that contributed to less topics and less posters in newer topics.

Agreed.

And the reason for the majority of the "community" threads is because people clique up and don't post many misc. topics.

Also, when they made the change to less topics on page 1, I think that contributed to less topics and less posters in newer topics.
You should check out the Politics sub, no cliques there yet. 

Just on the first page we have "community threads" consisting a bunch of guys talking about one single thing. It's not fun to visit here any more. Do with this what you will Joe. 

115 pages 

704 pages 

25 pages 

142 pages 

896 pages 

The "Guy serves his own foot to friends as fajitas" thread is still in its embryonic stage. Golden opportunity to get in on the ground floor. 

The problem is that this forum is full of a bunch of whiny women these days.   And to be clear so I don't offend anyone, there is nothing wrong with whiny women.   I'm still married to one.   
I think the OP would reply to these "whiny women" that he's Rick James, kind madam.

I might buy a car tomorrow, what kind should I get? There are some real nut jobs at my work, should I confront them? My left shoulder makes a weird clicking noise, what could it be? Should I get Lakers season tickets in case LeBron comes to town? What do you guys really think of Kim Jong Un’s haircut? How’s your weather? What’s the deal with lampshades? I like dogs. Steak is yummy. Take my wife, please.  

Am I doing this right?

Brutal forum.

People talking about what they want to talk about ... and other people responding. 

So dumb. ... which is why I've only posted in dozens of topics in here the last few weeks.

I might buy a car tomorrow, what kind should I get? There are some real nut jobs at my work, should I confront them? My left shoulder makes a weird clicking noise, what could it be? Should I get Lakers season tickets in case LeBron comes to town? What do you guys really think of Kim Jong Un’s haircut? How’s your weather? What’s the deal with lampshades? I like dogs. Steak is yummy. Take my wife, please.  

Am I doing this right?
Take it to the PSF, guy.

Users who are viewing this thread