What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who do I keep (1 Viewer)

4th keeper

• Total voters

hotmops

Footballguy
Need my 4th keeper.  No round penalty associated with it.  League is 12 team .5 PPR.  Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex 1 Kicker, 1 DST

Already Keepin L. Bell, A Kamara and D. Hopkins

Mainly torn between Freeman and Gronk but McKinnon is intriguing.  

Thanks

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Gronk. You can only start 2 RB, so keeping freeman is really a bye week or matchup play. Gronk is one of the 3 TE who will provide wr or rb points. You have no flex option, so gronk is the easy pick for me. 

Gronk also and for the same reason as snocchie. Unless there is an injury freeman is a 1 x player and McKinnon shouldn't even be in the discussion. Yes he is San Fran's shiny new toy but he hasn't shown more than RB2 ability when given the chance before.

If this were a dynasty league with small rollover rosters an argument could be made for Freeman and maaaaybe Mckinnon. In a keeper league as described there is no contest though. You have to keep Gronk. 

Gronk gives you the week to week advantage.  You already have two strong RB keepers for your starting positions so it gives you more flexibility when filling out your flex spot (if you keep one of the RB's it will limit your drafting options so that if a solid RB is available early in the draft you might not take them because that would be a bench spot). 

Keep Gronk and don't think twice.

Users who are viewing this thread