What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Detroiters (1 Viewer)

Killerclown

Footballguy
I can't believe there isn't a thread about this show.

It toes the line of being ridiculous but I think it's the best comedy on TV right now.

I like the cast involved and I’m from Detroit so you would think I would have watched it. I haven’t. 

Just posted in the Netflix forum before I realized this show had its own thread.  It deserves one. Funniest show on TV.  Season 2 has been better than Season 1 IMO.

started watching it.   Only about 3 in so far. Has some good moments some meh but overall funny

belljr said:
started watching it.   Only about 3 in so far. Has some good moments some meh but overall funny
My recollection is that Season 1 was good and pretty funny but Season 2 has been better and occasionally reaches "have to pause the TV because I'm laughing too hard to watch" territory.  Also I'm usually stoned when I watch so take this with a grain of salt.

Sam acting more black might be the funniest thing I've seen in years.

"You know what's cool? Being your ding ding self"

Sam Richardson‏ @SamRichardson

Sadly, @Detroiters won’t be picked up for a season 3 at Comedy Central. I want to thank everyone who watched and supported the show. It was a dream to make and I’m proud that those who did see it enjoyed it. Maybe it will find a home elsewhere, who knows? But truly, thank you.
:cry:

Let's hope a streaming service picks this up.

Users who are viewing this thread