What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGs Top 3 songs: The Beatles (closed) (1 Viewer)

Even picking my top ten is tough.   This is why the Beatles is the greatest band ever.  

A day in the life

Ticket to ride

Eleanor Rigby

Some songs that just missed but could be on my list tomorrow   

she came in through the bathroom window

Helter skelter

drive my car

i have a difficult time choosing my favorite three songs from Help! and that's not my favorite Beatles album.   It is underrated though.  

Abbey Road medley (if this is not allowed can we at least consider with Golden Slumbers/Carry that Weight/The End as one song?)

Dear Prudence

A Day in the Life

Last edited by a moderator:
So many amazing songs I love that I'm not sure what the top 3 are but Rocky Raccoon is definitely in it.

Rocky Raccoon

Day In the Life

Norwegian Wood

The full medley should be rated as one song. :thumbup:  
That medley is so great.  I've always visualized in my mind a performance by a symphonic band, split on either side of the stage, with center stage used for percussion, guitars, strings, and a small choir, and with a solo trumpet up in the corner of the balcony.  I talked to a band director friend of mine about this, but the cost of getting the published music for performances is prohibitive

1. A Day In the Life

2. Don't Let Me Down

3. Baby Your A Rich Man (mono vinyl on my speakers is the most wonderful song ever recorded).

Last edited by a moderator:
Abbey Road medley

A Day in the Life

Blackbird

Could've gone Happiness is a Warm Gun at 3, with that included those would be my top 4, and then there are like 40 songs in contention for #5. 

Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke
And somebody spoke and I went into a dream

In My Life

A Day in the Life

Helter Skelter

My 3rd is probably Across the Universe, but i couldnt not have a Paul song. I'm a John guy but, for all his bippetyboppityboo, McCartney is the most necessary Beatle and proves his melodic sense as intently delivering Rock's first kickasstakenames anthem as in any of his myriad lullabies.

Final results in 1st post

A day in the life                                         56

Let it be                                                     25 (tie breaker-51st place votes to 3)

While my guitar gently weeps                   25

Users who are viewing this thread