What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 2: I'm SITTING David Johnson for ___________._ (1 Viewer)

Yeah I spoke to soon. The play calling in that 3rd period was horrid. This coaching staff should be fired. They don't have a clue what they are doing......

So is DJ's back to RB1 status ?

Got an offer Sony Michell and D Watson for DJ and R Wilson.

Already have Mahomes.

Redraft league

Firmly back in my lineup. Unless you have one of the genuine top top RBs, he's still managing to produce consistently okay numbers given that RB2 is totally apocalyptic right now. 

So, how are we feeling? 2 TDS but low ypc again and, more baffling, only 3 targets and 2 catches. This is a few weeks in a row of statements that they want to get him more involved in the passing game, so I see no reason to take those plans seriously. 

The coaching staff is not good. As long as they keep the current coaching staff he will not be as good as he once was. He should still be decent but more of a low end RB1 moving forward. If this coaching staff gets 2-3 years......well we have probably seen the best of DJ already unfortunately. 

He’s doing better than I thought he would but I still don’t regret my Dj/Parker for Hunt/Cooper trade week 2. Yet. 

The coaching staff is not good. As long as they keep the current coaching staff he will not be as good as he once was. He should still be decent but more of a low end RB1 moving forward. If this coaching staff gets 2-3 years......well we have probably seen the best of DJ already unfortunately
This is a bit unfair. He put up one of the top 15ish all time years in PPR scoring. The drops are killing DJ too, I watched some of the game today and the whole team is doing it and it is killing drives.

So is DJ's back to RB1 status ?

Got an offer Sony Michell and D Watson for DJ and R Wilson.

Already have Mahomes.

Redraft league
No reason to do this. I would think DJ outscores Michel the rest of the way. If this guy really wants DJ tell him to do his own leg work and find a trade partner that will give him something for Watson that you can use.

The coaching staff is not good. As long as they keep the current coaching staff he will not be as good as he once was. He should still be decent but more of a low end RB1 moving forward. If this coaching staff gets 2-3 years......well we have probably seen the best of DJ already unfortunately. 
This is the worst case scenario in dynasty obviously. I don’t think McCoy survives if they keep losing, though. If not it comes down to whether the problem rests with McCoy or Wilks, and whether they hire a good replacement OC. I tend to doubt any coach will use him in the same way Arians did but DJ could recover a lot of value with an OC that just bumps his targets. At any rate I don’t see an OC change anytime soon with them still breaking in Rosen. 

This is a bit unfair. He put up one of the top 15ish all time years in PPR scoring. The drops are killing DJ too, I watched some of the game today and the whole team is doing it and it is killing drives.
Nah they are wasting him. Their offense sucks. Rosen will make it a little better but not much. It's a grim reality for us DJ owners in dynasty. 

Nah they are wasting him. Their offense sucks. Rosen will make it a little better but not much. It's a grim reality for us DJ owners in dynasty. 
The odds of him ever putting up a season like that again were slim and as bad as it has been so far he is still a top 12 back. I wish you were in  my league so I could buy low!

He's a high RB2 right now, but it is being sustained by TDs.  He has 5 out of 9 of the offensive TDs for the Cards.  His lack of use in the passing game is just inexcusable 

msudaisy26 said:
The odds of him ever putting up a season like that again were slim and as bad as it has been so far he is still a top 12 back. I wish you were in  my league so I could buy low!
Jesus daisy he's a TD dependent RB2 right now. He was the best RB in football before this staff got here. 

Sorry that hurts your feelings but that's coming from the first guy on DJ's bandwagon in this forum. 

Users who are viewing this thread