What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I am starting _____? over D Thomas (1 Viewer)

He's available in a few of the Yahoo public leagues I'm in.  I'm not picking him up.  I'd Start the Jacksonville receivers over him for sure.  John Brown for sure. Marvin Jones.  (The other two Det WR's are must starts).  I'd start Enunwa over him.  I'd probably start Funchess over him.  I'd seriously consider Keke Coutee over him.  I'd probably roll the dice with Baldwin vs the Rams over DT.

Better question is probably who am I starting DT over.  Not many people.  

Maybe Crabtree.  Benjamin.  Robby Anderson.  

I am starting Dede Westbrook over him this week at the flex PPR.
Dede for me too. So pissed at this guy. I didn't want to draft. Did a team draft with my work vs other companies. I wanted Cooks there.  :wall: . It's actually the Redskins fault though. Bronco fan drafted with me. We made a bet on the Redskins-Broncos preseason game. Winner got one veto power on a draft pick. She used it for DT over Cooks....

I have DT and Sutton. I hope Sutton overtakes him at some point this season. DT is a bum, but not droppable yet in a lot of 12 team leagues. 

Would have bet a lot of money on that not happening. At least i didn't drop him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread