What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Corey Davis or Keke Coutee tonight? (1 Viewer)

Who gives me the best chance to win?

• Corey Davis

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Keke Coutee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SteelJedi

Footballguy
Non-PPR, down 13.3, and the other team is done.  My WR options are Davis and Coutee.  Who gives me the best chance for a miracle come-from-behind win?

Last edited by a moderator:
Davis is your best chance at a big game.  He is also your best chance at a terrible game.  I think Coutee has a higher floor but without knowing your scoring the floor probably doesn't do it for you.  I roll with Davis. 

Scoring is non-PPR, 0.1 point per receiving yard, 6 points per receiving TD.  You also get a 1 point bonus for a receiving total of 100 yards or more.

So I would need 74 yards and a TD, or 124 yards with no TD.  Like I said, I know it's a long shot.

Scoring is non-PPR, 0.1 point per receiving yard, 6 points per receiving TD.  You also get a 1 point bonus for a receiving total of 100 yards or more.

So I would need 74 yards and a TD, or 124 yards with no TD.  Like I said, I know it's a long shot.
Davis gives you the best chance to hit one of those numbers...

Users who are viewing this thread