What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Google says not disclosing microphone in Next was "an error" (1 Viewer)

All of these in home smart devices are scary.  Crazy that people are so quick to put them in their homes.

(as I type this with my smart phone probably recording every word I type and every thing I say)

All of these in home smart devices are scary.  Crazy that people are so quick to put them in their homes.

(as I type this with my smart phone probably recording every word I type and every thing I say)
Pretty much sums it up

The more I learn about Googles intrusion into your privacy the more I stay away from any of their products. They monitor everything and share it all. Steer clear of all this stuff as much as you can.

It always amazes me how up in arms people get over the "privacy" buzzword.  For people who have this device, how would any of their lives be any different if this hidden microphone was never discovered?  Targeted ads? Oh, the horror!  On a scale of 1 to 10 of things to worry about on a daily basis, this kind of stuff is somewhere between 0 and 1 for me.  

Users who are viewing this thread