What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2019 Summer Stalker T-shirt Exchange. Get the package out ASAP or be outed soon** (1 Viewer)

Hah! Jackpot-a- rooni! I got me a shirt that not only is soft as an 8-cant-say-what-or-i'll-get-a-timeout, but entitles me to unlimited beer when I wear it! I just have to get to Hot-lanta and drink out of a little glass. Thanks AAA! 

Welp, as it turns out although my new @AAAABatteries shirt is still nearly time out worthy soft, the "Free" in it's Free Beer  :suds: declaration is a verb not an adjective  :kicksrock:

Seriously though, many many thanks for a groovy shirt and glass from Georgia. I'd spent more than a little time in that state (Columbus, Savannah, Hinesville, Suwanee and Robins) back in the day. So I've had my fill of kudzu and spanish moss . I've never ventured to Canton though. If I do, I'll take you up on that free beer offer  ;)

Pics forthcoming. Promise

Welp, as it turns out although my new @AAAABatteries shirt is still nearly time out worthy soft, the "Free" in it's Free Beer  :suds: declaration is a verb not an adjective  :kicksrock:

Seriously though, many many thanks for a groovy shirt and glass from Georgia. I'd spent more than a little time in that state (Columbus, Savannah, Hinesville, Suwanee and Robins) back in the day. So I've had my fill of kudzu and spanish moss . I've never ventured to Canton though. If I do, I'll take you up on that free beer offer  ;)

Pics forthcoming. Promise
You’re welcome GB - glad you got it.

Hello boys.  Back from a 4 MONTH suspension.  My first order of business is to apologize for shafting @Nick Vermeil.  When I was suspended, I was unable to get into my pm's to get his address to complete my commitment.  I emailed FBGs multiple times with the request to be just given Nick's info from my pm.  Zero response from @Joe Bryant or anyone else.

Anyhoo, assuming I can stay back for a while, I throw myself on the mercy of the FBG community and ask how I can right this wrong.  What can I do to make up for welshing on my promise of T's and goodies?

Hello boys.  Back from a 4 MONTH suspension.  My first order of business is to apologize for shafting @Nick Vermeil.  When I was suspended, I was unable to get into my pm's to get his address to complete my commitment.  I emailed FBGs multiple times with the request to be just given Nick's info from my pm.  Zero response from @Joe Bryant or anyone else.

Anyhoo, assuming I can stay back for a while, I throw myself on the mercy of the FBG community and ask how I can right this wrong.  What can I do to make up for welshing on my promise of T's and goodies?
Looks like you got suspended for referring to a mass shooting murderer as "Of course he's a Trump supporter.  @GoBirds and those who think like him don't really concern themselves with truth or consequences."

When it's that far over the line, you're not going to get a response from anyone. Sorry. 

Drop it and move on please. 

Looks like you got suspended for referring to a mass shooting murderer as "Of course he's a Trump supporter.  @GoBirds and those who think like him don't really concern themselves with truth or consequences."

When it's that far over the line, you're not going to get a response from anyone. Sorry. 

Drop it and move on please. 
I wasn't trying to argue the suspension, just that I emailed you all several times to simply be given the address of my t-shirt recipient, nothing more.

No worries though, I'm happy to make it up to the people who actually make this bored special if I can. 

I wasn't trying to argue the suspension, just that I emailed you all several times to simply be given the address of my t-shirt recipient, nothing more.

No worries though, I'm happy to make it up to the people who actually make this bored special if I can. 
Sorry you got banned, but thanks for the update. I will PM Nick Vermeils address in a bit

I’m in again.  Living in a new city this year so when things start opening up it’ll give me a chance to explore. 

Did almost no prebuying this year because of the stupid Wuhan. And not going anywhere soon because of the stupid Wuhan. But I'll cobble something together.

I'm in if we're doing something 

Hmmm...possible new idea for another exchange?  Everyone who signs up gets assigned a random person, and has to send that person a random piece of junk from your wife's "oh, keep that for the garage sale (that never happens)" pile in the basement/attic/garage. 
If I could mail one you victims my wife's craft dresser (yes an entire oak dresser full of arts, crafts and knitting stuff) I totally would.

One of my favorites... I'm in again...  I still wear a ton of my t-shirts I've gotten..

Actually still have my original from Grandma's Saloon & Grill.. although it's getting pretty threadbare.. lol..  Pretty much just an "around the house" t-shirt

Users who are viewing this thread