What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread *** PLEASE NO SPOILERS *** (1 Viewer)

Fwiw, I'm pretty sure AJ brown will be on many of my teams where I have an early 2nd. 

I'm good with that.
he was my #1 WR, not the best spot but doesn’t change much for me and would be estatic if he does fall that far. Would be pretty shocked tho if he does

So much for a "late round pick roto"

Georgia junior WR Mecole Hardman declared for the 2019 Draft.

Georgia graduated their top two receivers to the draft with Riley Ridley also declaring early. Hardman (5'11/183) is the lesser prospect but was an All-American kick returner. A slot guy with a draftable skill set, Hardman projects as a late-round pick.

Jan 4, 2019, 6:45 PM
Brett Veach is not very good. Insane that KC let go of Dorsey AND Ballard.

You know who else we haven't heard mention of yet?

Matt Waldman's "highest graded WR ever" Hakeem Butler.
I rarely fall on the side of Waldman but I don’t get the dunk here... These teams are doing ludicrous things. Drew Sample went this round for Christ sake and DK Metcalf is also still on the board.

Don’t think I would pick Hardman until sometime in the 2nd round of my PPR league, but if we were getting points for kick/punt return yardage, I would take him in mid 1st.

I rarely fall on the side of Waldman but I don’t get the dunk here... These teams are doing ludicrous things. Drew Sample went this round for Christ sake and DK Metcalf is also still on the board.
Wasn't really intending to take a shot at Waldman.  I like his work and respect his analysis, even when I disagree with it.

Just highlighting another highly touted guy who's falling.  We won't know for seveal seasons whether it;s the draft twitter folk or the NFL execs that are out in left field with this draft, but it's going very far from expectations.

Let's talk IDP...what does Adderley do for Derwin?  Which one is more likely to play "in the box" vs. ranging deep?

This draft is emphasizing the haves and have nots. Full on war between analytical based FO’s and dip spitting, coors swill drinking FO’s.

Did Reggie Wayne just threaten to murder someone?  “We all set now? I got clips . . . I got heat”
Can't believe he said that!
You dorks. He was taking shots at fans booing him. Not sure from what team. But first time out he mentioned they (the fans team) had beat the colts 3 times in the last 20 tries. Next time out they still were booing so he said that. He was basically saying he has more ammo (ie - more burns) to throw their way. 

Hardman apparently tweeted some homophobic stuff when he was 13 and forgot to scrub his account before being drafted. How is clearing social media NOT standard operating procedure by now?

19. Mecole Hardman, WR, Georgia - Hardman can do a decent impression of Marquise Brown at his best, and with some development, he could close the gap between him and Brown as football players. He has a fifth gear with oozing athleticism and just started playing wide receiver two years ago. Hardman delivered a 4.33 40 at the combine and could get into the second day if not second round.

what about us drinking whiskey tonight?
We’re good. We get to sit back and watch Nashville in flames. 

I have to say this draft has me perplexed when teams like the Giants, Bengals and Raiders (with a special appearance from the Chiefs this year) only to be reminded of the good teams like the Colts, Eagles, Chargers are doing. I have to say though I’m still a fan of what the Redskins, Broncos and Dolphins have done this year. If Dolphins land Rosen they are in the money.

Users who are viewing this thread