What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Hakeem Butler Thread *** (1 Viewer)

TripItUp

Footballguy
By far the most underrated rookie WR based on the early rookie drafts posted in this forum and elsewhere.

He looks like Randy Moss in his highlights, was highly productive in college and will be getting targets right away in Kingsbury's air raid.

The Shark Pool has been put on notice.

2018 Highlights

Last edited by a moderator:
By far the most underrated rookie WR based on the early rookie drafts posted in this forum and elsewhere.

He looks like Randy Moss in his highlights, was highly productive in college and will be getting targets right away in Kingsbury's air raid.

The Shark Pool has been put on notice.

2018 Highlights
I think there's already a thread for him somewhere. But yes, I really like him too. He's kind of like if Lebron James decided to play football. Big critique on him is that he has a bad case of the dropsies.

I think there's already a thread for him somewhere. But yes, I really like him to. He's kind of like if Lebron James decided to play football. Big critique on him is that he has a bad case of the dropsies.
Terrel Owens also had a case of the dropsies...that can be fixed.  You can't fix explosive and fast.

I have a feeling he's going to start hitting the waiver wire soon in dynasty.  I don't think he is going to make the roster.  He may be one of those WRs that was a 2019 2nd rd rookie mistake by his owners.

The next AJ Green signs NFL deal

Steelers signed WR Hakeem Butler to a one-year contract.​

Butler, 27, who had converted to tight end with the Eagles in 2020, tore up the XFL this spring for the St. Louis BattleHawks. Butler ranked second in receptions (51) and receiving yards (599) during the XFL's 2023 season. He dominated targets and catches for the BattleHawks, using his large frame efficiently. Butler has a shot to make the Steelers roster this season but would likely be the team's No. 4 wideout, at best.

Users who are viewing this thread