What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Have you ever seen this (1 Viewer)

Have you ever seen this at a wedding reception?

• Total voters
I've been to about a dozen weddings in South FL and two in WI (Milwaukee) and I have never seen or heard of such a thing until now. 

Those videos are mesmerizing.

funny story... for me anyway...

I was about 19 the first time I remember hearing that song. Girl I was dating played it for me... we broke up shortly afterwards. She had crazy dreams of being a teenage bride - I was just having some fun going out. 

WDIK2 said:
Alcohol it a helluva drug.  Please tell me no one is doing this sober.
Correct.  This was always done later in the evening well after many beverages were consumed.

Full disclosure: the real star is the guy in the crowd who knows the "baseball announcer" part. You nail that and the ladies are lining up for you. 

funny story... for me anyway...

I was about 19 the first time I remember hearing that song. Girl I was dating played it for me... we broke up shortly afterwards. She had crazy dreams of being a teenage bride - I was just having some fun going out. 
:yes:

everyone keeps saying meatloaf brohans if you have been around you just call him the loaf please get it right take that to the bank

Users who are viewing this thread