What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2019 Atlantic Hurricane Season Thread - Sebestian (1 Viewer)

TWC has taken a lot of heat over the past decade (by me, included), but the past two years they've actually changed to become a legitimate weather source again.  They aren't trying to scare anyone about Barry.  Barry is a scary storm that needs to be taken seriously.

TWC has taken a lot of heat over the past decade (by me, included), but the past two years they've actually changed to become a legitimate weather source again.  They aren't trying to scare anyone about Barry.  Barry is a scary storm that needs to be taken seriously.
I agree - they seem to have gotten a lot better. Oh, they'll still have 19 reporters on the ground during an event like this and will go all-Barry all the time.....but, that's their raison d'etre. Cantore can still get hysterical, but even he has toned it down some.

I agree - they seem to have gotten a lot better. Oh, they'll still have 19 reporters on the ground during an event like this and will go all-Barry all the time.....but, that's their raison d'etre. Cantore can still get hysterical, but even he has toned it down some.
And this is the problem with any media service (I'm looking at you 24-hour news channels) doing the fear mongering stuff to get ratings.  Even if you decide to stop doing that and actually legitimize yourself later, it's too late.  The trust is gone.  And, you can ruin it for other services that never resorted to that.  There are local mets in LA right now who are probably pleading with citizens to evacuate and to get out and to higher ground.  And a large amount of people are watching and thinking, "Pfft.  Look at this idiot trying to scare up ratings."  And this will be their last 24 hours alive.

One bad apple, I guess.

Barry is looking like half of a tropical system right now — no northern half at all:

https://saintsreport.com/threads/tropical-alert-tropical-storm-barry-previously-92l.410416/page-23#post-7624647

Is dry air getting sucked in? If so, is that dry air going to end up taking Barry apart?
TS's will almost always be unique looking.  There is circulation, but you usually don't get a closed eye circulation until it's a hurricane.  That's why the worst side of a TS is on the eastern side of the circulation.  If you look at the visible you can see the center of circulation is off the coast of central LA.  And you can see the comma trying to build from underneath the circulation (south of it) and curling up around it to the northeast.  Most building will take place over sea, and that's why the largest cloud cover is over the GOM.  The ocean is the fuel along with the sun.  So it's really not that odd looking right now.  

I think if this storm would have formed in the southern GOM, you would see a more typical comma shape.  But because this came from the US mainland, it's formation is slightly skewed.

Hope everyone stays safe and this storm won't be as bad as they say.

I'm going to New Orleans in a month for the first time.  Hoping it is ok by then, as far as cleanup and if we can navigate the place ok.

I’m going to New Orleans in a month for the first time.  Hoping it is ok by then, as far as cleanup and if we can navigate the place ok.
For New Orleans, it’s not going that level of a storm where there will still be cleanup apparent to visitors after a month. There could be localized flooding of homes. People throwing out carpets and wet furniture. Maybe. But nothing that would affect business-as-usual for visitors to the city.

In Lake Charles.  We look to stay on the good side of the storm.  I finally got my roofers to put on some professional tarps and other fixes to my leaks from the hail storm, so I am feeling better about Barry.  We are still looking at 4+ inches of rain and some tropical storm force winds, but nothing like what they are getting to the East.  GL SELA people.

In Lake Charles ... We are still looking at 4+ inches of rain and some tropical storm force winds, but nothing like what they are getting to the East.  GL SELA people.
I’m more worried about the Lafayette and B.R. areas than here in N.O. Most here will be fine.

If the NO Sewerage & Water Board were  more on the ball, New Orleans could pretty much relax. If.

Yep, just came to post that for you. It may get moved again. I think it's suppose to still be raining then, which is kind of a problem. 
If I refrained from visiting New Orleans because of rain I'd never get there. I've driven I-10 plenty of times when it was a car wash until Mobile. Hopefully Sunday it will be tracking further north towards BR.

Stay safe

If I refrained from visiting New Orleans because of rain I'd never get there. I've driven I-10 plenty of times when it was a car wash until Mobile. Hopefully Sunday it will be tracking further north towards BR.

Stay safe
There's rain.  And then there's flooding rain.  Like a month or two worth of rain in a 24 hour period.  

Certainly ok right now, hope this pans out.
Here's later Euro run from about 7 PM CDT last night (if I'm interpreting the time correctly). It shows the entire NO metro area between 4 and 7 inches of rain over 96 hours, between runtime and 7:00 Monday evening.

For point of comparison, that's roughly the amount that fell in ~4-6 hours Wednesday morning and briefly flooded out parts of New Orleans when the pumps fell behind. A few areas got ~9-10 inches in those same six hours.

I think Barry has a decent chance to swing less to the west and have a track slightly further east.  
:shrug:

Looks darn near untrackable. Just not organized tightly enough.

It's interesting to me that, looking at comments on this and other boards, most people near Louisiana's coast -- no matter how far east or west they are -- feel like Barry is going to largely avoid them and make a mess of somewhere else. We can't all be right :D  

Looks darn near untrackable. Just not organized tightly enough.

It's interesting to me that, looking at comments on this and other boards, most people near Louisiana's coast -- no matter how far east or west they are -- feel like Barry is going to largely avoid them and make a mess of somewhere else. We can't all be right :D  
The key is, you track the circulation (I feel like I should get paid $10 every time I say that word) and not the clouds and convection.  You can see where the center of circulation is.  It's just off the coast.  The general thought is it'll move slightly more west before it begins its trek inland.  But the sudden move north seems to have happened unlike any model projection.  I'm not saying it will be more east than the current track shows, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.  And unless they live in northwest LA, they probably won't be unaffected, unfortunately. 

Here's later Euro run from about 7 PM CDT last night (if I'm interpreting the time correctly). It shows the entire NO metro area between 4 and 7 inches of rain over 96 hours, between runtime and 7:00 Monday evening.

For point of comparison, that's roughly the amount that fell in ~4-6 hours Wednesday morning and briefly flooded out parts of New Orleans when the pumps fell behind. A few areas got ~9-10 inches in those same six hours.
Baton Rouge wishes it was only getting 10 inches from this. 

It's not like we haven't had false alarms before. I mean ... you don't exactly want to totally count on worst-case models being wrong. At the same time, it's not exactly astonishing when the worst case doesn't play out.

EDIT: That said, BR is very much in the crosshairs right now. If I lived there, I'd be a lot more concerned for my own homestead.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not like we haven't had false alarms before. I mean ... you don't exactly want to totally count on worst-case models being wrong. At the same time, it's not exactly astonishing when the worst case doesn't play out.

EDIT: That said, BR is very much in the crosshairs right now. If I lived there, I'd be a lot more concerned for my own homestead.
Agreed.  Although Morgan City is where it looks like is really going to get whacked. 

Poor guys on Weather Channel - wearing long sleeve rain coats in 90 degree sun in New Orleans. Not a rain drop falling. But darn if the hoods aren't flopping around in the breeze.

The build up they are giving Barry is like trying to talk up the Broncos in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl 48 blowout by the Seahawks. They are running out of topics and drama.

ETA: .14 inches of rain so far today

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it being reported nationally that New Orleans, specifically, is getting ready to be wiped out again by TS Barry, just like Katrina?
Yes but the Wednesday events played into that. The Washington Ave / Palmetto canal  was stunning.

Bur what gets me is how TWC, CNN and just about everyone loves to go out on that spit off of Algiers to portray that as the levee. It’s not, it’s basically an old fashioned batture. Looks good with the trees underwater and all though.

Henry Ford said:
Doug B said:

So far, this is holding up. Gretna, LA (across the Mississippi River to the SW of New Orleans) had 0.2" of rain yesterday. Forecast for today is a little over 3.5".

Precipitation for Baton Rouge - 0.3" yesterday, 6,3" forecast for today.

Looked like pretty good intensification late pm but Barry seems to get drunk overnight and can't keep the momentum up.   

An interesting read over at Accuweather. A nice counterbalance to all the "New Orleans is GOING DOWN!" alarmism we see every summer. The original article on Accuweather has a lot of informative embedded links for those seeking more information, but the Q&A below gives the gist.

The rain and flooding occurring before and after the expected arrival of Hurricane Barry to the Gulf Coast area has brought stark reminders of Hurricane Katrina for New Orleans area residents. Mandatory and voluntary evacuations have already been enacted for Plaquemines Parish and parts of the West Bank.

The National Weather Service (NWS) initially forecast the Mississippi River to crest at 20 feet Friday into Saturday before lowering that expectation to an expected crest of 17 feet, which is right at minor flood stage. Levees in New Orleans are between 20 and 25 feet high at different points along the river, according to what Ricky Boyett, the spokesman for the Army Corps of Engineers in the New Orleans District, told The New York Times. The highest the river has crested since 1983 is 17.38 feet in 2011, and the river hasn’t risen above 19 feet since 1950.

To understand how the situation in New Orleans has changed since Katrina and what may be ahead for the city as a result of the upcoming storm, AccuWeather spoke to J. David Rogers, the lead author of a definitive 2015 study on the canal wall failures and catastrophic flooding of New Orleans in 2005. Rogers is a professor at Missouri University of Science & Technology, as well as the Karl F. Hasselmann Chair in Geological Engineering.

AccuWeather: How are things different in New Orleans now since Hurricane Katrina?

David Rogers: Well, they’re in a different century now in terms of the amount of effort and energy and forethought and site characterization that has occurred. You can’t even compare pre-Katrina to post-Katrina; it’s like comparing a biplane to a 747. It’s a much more robust defense system that they have today with probably a 100-fold better site characterization than they had going into Katrina.

AW: Knowing what you know from your study, are you concerned with what’s headed their way?

David Rogers: No. No, I’m not. The Mississippi hasn’t flooded that city since before the Civil War, so that’s not their biggest worry. Their biggest worry has been other things that are lower level that can come in and get them from the back or the sides.

AW: What would those concerns be?

David Rogers: The coast is subsiding … and the whole delta is sinking, so that’s why they put in the huge seawall infrastructure [the Inner Harbor Navigation Canal (IHNC) Lake Borgne Surge Barrier] across the Mississippi River-Gulf Outlet (MRGO) channel. That was their biggest single vulnerability to surviving in the 21st century. It was the most expensive structure the Corps of Engineers has ever built [at $1.1 billion] and people were calling it all sorts of names, but it was a correct move on their part. And they also moved into the 21st century by taking on probabilistic hazard assessment, looking at all of the different kinds of failure modes and considering all of them, not just the ones that their brethren did back in 1933, which is kind of where they were operating pre-Katrina.

AW: So when the winds come in from the Gulf with this storm, that should mitigate the storm surge?

David Rogers: Right, that will keep the storm surge from getting too high in the IHNC. The MRGO channel allowed storm surges to travel unimpeded into the Inner Harbor area in the heart of New Orleans prior to Katrina, overwhelming the levees along either side of the IHNC in 1965, 1969 and 2005.

And then you also have the vulnerabilities coming off Lake Pontchartrain because it’s 635 square miles of land area but it’s only 15 feet deep at the deepest point. So it’s like a big glob of glycerine on a glass table. If you bring a hurricane in and you blow on it from any given direction, all that water just goes right up onto the shore.

AW: So those worries won’t be a concern with this particular storm?

David Rogers: Well, it would have to be something similar to Katrina in terms of the path it takes and the likelihood of that is lower than it would be if Katrina hadn’t occurred in 2005. If you just look at historic hurricane tracks back to 1900, they generally take similar paths but very seldom take identical paths. And it would have to be something close to identical to Katrina to really load the system to what it’s designed for. I think the existing infrastructure that they’ve built for flood control would survive a Katrina event.

AW: Do you think because of Katrina, the study and all of the changes, that this is a safe place to be with this storm approaching?

David Rogers: It’s certainly much safer than it ever was previously.

Just got into New Orleans. Wasn't bad drive except for the last hour went in and out of heavy rain but Ive been in worse. Light rain in City right now but sure is quiet on Canal. 

As I said earlier in this thread, models can throw out huge numbers and you don't want to be the one making that your primary forecast.

But I've also stated in the other weather thread, the biggest problem with weather forecasting today is the desire to be right on the money with rain/snow totals.  But that's stupid.  Trying to predict the exact amount is about as useful as the guys on the MNF pregame going around and making their score predictions for the game.  It's nothing more than a guess and even if you pick it on the nose or close, it's still just a guess.

You tell people, "Look, this system has the potential to drop over two feet of rain.  But it could also only dump an inch or two."  It's important to be realistic.  Sure, that's a huge spread, but the truth is it's the actual spread.  If dry air doesn't come in at the last second, rainfall totals would have been nearer to the model outputs.  It's not trying to scare anyone; it's the truth.  People are too worried about being exactly right with their guesses, and less focused on preparing the public for all possible outcomes.  

If dry air doesn't come in at the last second, rainfall totals would have been nearer to the model outputs.  It's not trying to scare anyone; it's the truth.  People are too worried about being exactly right with their guesses, and less focused on preparing the public for all possible outcomes.  
I don't know if you meant the bolded in general, or specifically in reference to Hurricane Barry. If you meant Barry ... so far as I'm aware, that storm was taking in dry air from the SE U.S. since at least Wednesday 7/10. All that dry air kept Barry from forming a coherent center of rotation until very late in the game, and kept the northern half of the storm virtually cloud-free. The dry air mass certainly wasn't a last-second thing.

I don't know if you meant the bolded in general, or specifically in reference to Hurricane Barry. If you meant Barry ... so far as I'm aware, that storm was taking in dry air from the SE U.S. since at least Wednesday 7/10. All that dry air kept Barry from forming a coherent center of rotation until very late in the game, and kept the northern half of the storm virtually cloud-free. The dry air mass certainly wasn't a last-second thing.
The dry air was there, but the models were taking it into consideration.  Even with the dry air, the convection and eventual shift of the precip from the south to the eastern side was what was going to bring the rains.  But the dry air pushed through and did not react as modeled.

As I said in the other post, there was circulation.  A TS will not have that eye.  It is a comma.  So dry air on one side is not a deal breaker.  The dry air ended up being stronger than modeled and kept that comma from turning and allowing for the bands to train over the same areas.  If the bands had been moving south to north at landfall, 20 inches of rain would've been possible.  But because the bands were moving west to east, training wasn't an issue and neither were high rainfall totals.  The dry air affected where the bands set up. 

So, yes, the dry air was always there.  But the dry air preventing the bands from moving to the eastern side was more of a last minute thing.  And when I say last minute, I mean day of the storm landfall.

Preach it, Lamar White:

National News Coverage of Tropical Storm Barry Is Its Own Disaster (Fri 7/12/2019)

Yesterday, “America’s weatherman,” Al Roker, provided some unsolicited advice to the good people of New Orleans: If he lived here, he would “make plans now” to evacuate. It’s a good idea to be prepared to evacuate any time you find yourself located within a potential hurricane’s “cone of uncertainty.”

It’s a bad idea for people in New Orleans to listen to Al Roker instead of the actual experts on the ground in Louisiana, and it’s an even worse idea for people like Al Roker to imply, as he did, that they have a better understanding of the situation than Mayor LaToya Cantrell or Gov. John Bel Edwards.

Right now, as Barry marches on its path toward Morgan City, the wind is beginning to pick up in New Orleans, but the only people who want us to panic seem to be those who think the main lesson of Hurricane Katrina was that the city should have evacuated more quickly.

New Orleans, of course, did not flood in 2005 because it was hit by a hurricane. It flooded because the federal government’s levee protection system failed. The catastrophic flooding began after Katrina left.

Both CBS and CNN have emphasized the possibility of Barry being a bigger rain event than Katrina. But rain didn’t cause the city to flood; levee failures did.

If New Orleans is decimated by a slow-moving tropical storm, it will have absolutely nothing to do with the reason Al Roker thinks. Ironically, the flash flooding that occurred on Wednesday- more than seven inches of rain in an hour- ended up proving the city’s pumping system is performing well, which should be reassuring and not a reason to panic.

The reason the city received such a deluge is a different story, but, apparently, it’s not polite to talk about climate science in a state dominated by Big Oil and the petrochemical industry. So, the official version remains what it always has been: This 301-year-old city was built in the wrong place. Pay no attention to the fact that this flooding occurred in parts of the city above sea-level.

(Twitter link 1 -- must read to follow article - db)

<Remainder of article spoiler boxed for length>

Al Roker is not a meteorologist.

Al Roker has never lived anywhere even close to the Gulf of Mexico. He is, however, second cousins with Lenny Kravitz, and Lenny Kravitz once owned a house in the French Quarter.

I’m singling out Roker because he calls himself a weatherman, but he isn’t the only national reporter who has completely misrepresented the on-the-ground reality.

This morning, MSNBC reported that New Orleans was “already underwater.” Not true. And it’s not just standard sensationalism.

No one is predicting the levees will breach, but, once again, the Army Corps of Engineers hasn’t been inspiring confidence. And the confusion and ambiguities they created are the pretense currently being used by the national press to still cite the wrong numbers.

No y’all. No one thinks the water could rise to more than 20 feet.

Thus far, though, the Washington Post failed the most spectacularly, publishing a brazenly false story that suggests some sort of mass exodus is currently underway. Their story was so egregious that it merited a response from the City of New Orleans:

(Twitter link 2 -- must read to follow article - db)

To fully appreciate the absurdity of WaPo’s presentation here, you have to see the featured image that accompanies the headline:

(Twitter link 3 -- must read to follow article - db)

Those aren’t anxious residents fleeing the city; they’re two white tourists dudes rolling their suitcases outside of Brennan’s, a fine dining restaurant, in the French Quarter. Oh, the humanity!

There are notable exceptions: The New York Times smartly scooped up two veterans of the Times-Picayune to work on their coverage; it also helps that Dean Baquet, their executive editor, is a New Orleans native.

However, they’re the exception to the rule.

We understand why the nation’s attention is on New Orleans right now, and it’s something we all welcome. But if you’re here to cover a potential hurricane flooding New Orleans and you’re already lying about the weather outside or suggesting there’s some sort of mass exodus underway, you’re not interested in getting to the real story. You’re just here to film some disaster porn and leave as soon as possible.

We learned countless lessons fourteen years ago, most of which have been forgotten already. But we’ve known one thing for certain: There’s always a story in Louisiana.

The New York Times should bring back on a full-time New Orleans correspondent, and if the Washington Post is committed to never again making the same embarrassing mistakes, then they need to set up a New Orleans bureau.

This weekend marks the first major test of the John Georges’ mega-paper, which he is calling three different things but we will henceforth refer to as the Times-Picayune, and thus far, they have done a spectacular job.

As was the case in 2005, our local media is providing national reporters with a master class in how to report on an incoming hurricane.

Take notes y’all. This is a test you cannot afford to fail.

Didn't the mayor of NO tell people not to leave in Katrina?
See below:

On August 27 the state of Louisiana was declared an emergency area by the Federal Government, and by mid-morning of that day, many local gas stations which were not yet out of gas had long lines. Nagin first called for a voluntary evacuation of the city at 5:00 p.m. on August 27 and subsequently ordered a citywide mandatory evacuation at 9:30 a.m. on August 28, the first such order in the city's history. In a live news conference, Mayor Nagin predicted that "the storm surge most likely will topple our levee system", and warned that oil production in the Gulf of Mexico would be shut down.

Many neighboring areas and parishes also called for evacuations. By mid-afternoon, officials in Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Charles, Lafourche, Terrebonne, Jefferson, St. Tammany, and Washington parishes had called for voluntary or mandatory evacuations."

Although Mayor Ray Nagin ordered a mandatory evacuation of the city, many people refused to leave or were unable to do so. In Plaquemines Parish, an official described those remaining behind as "gambling with their own lives." Reasons were numerous, including a belief that their homes or the buildings in which they planned to stay offered sufficient protection, lack of financial resources or access to transportation, or a feeling of obligation to protect their property. These reasons were complicated by the fact that an evacuation the previous year for Hurricane Ivan had resulted in gridlocked traffic for six to ten hours. The fact that Katrina occurred at the end of the month before pay checks were in the hands of many was also significant. A "refuge of last resort" was designated at the Louisiana Superdome. Beginning at noon on August 28 and running for several hours, city buses were redeployed to shuttle local residents from 12 pickup points throughout the city to the "shelters of last resort."
Evacuation, even for one's own life, is not so readily undertaken by everyone. Frequent, casual "just in case" mass evacuations are not an answer to minimizing the risk of human misery that a hurricane can render. 

See below:

Evacuation, even for one's own life, is not so readily undertaken by everyone. Frequent, casual "just in case" mass evacuations are not an answer to minimizing the risk of human misery that a hurricane can render. 
I didn't say they were.  And I agree totally with what you/they are saying about evacuations.  I was actually asking a serious question.  I thought he had failed to order an evacuation.  Or he ordered it too late.  Or something.  Don't really remember.  But swear he caught crap for something about evacuations.

I was just pointing out it's odd to say don't listen to Roker, but listen to the Mayor.  Because, honestly, I think both are secondary people to listen to.  Listen to your local NWS branch and local mets.  Those are the guys everyone should be listening to.  Not the mayor.  Not the weather guy in NYC.  Not the random guy on the internet message board.  Local mets should be everyone's source.  They others may mean well, but they aren't the people with the greatest knowledge.

Local mets should be everyone's source.  They others may mean well, but they aren't the people with the greatest knowledge.
I've posted about this guy before, but local weather maven Nash Roberts' (1918-2010) hurricane chats with New Orleanians are such warm memories that I feel compelled to post about him again.

Forecaster Is Right On for Gulf Storms
By COREY KILGANNON - OCT. 4, 1998

After ravaging the Caribbean and Florida last weekend, Hurricane Georges raged through the Gulf of Mexico and lumbered toward New Orleans. There, local television meteorologists stood in front of computerized screens and grimly echoed the National Hurricane Center's official forecast, that New Orleans would be the hurricane's next ground zero.

But on WWL-TV, an 80-year-old weatherman gripped a black marker pen, pointed to his plastic weather board and calmly assured viewers that the hurricane would veer off toward Biloxi, Miss.

As usual, Nash Charles Roberts Jr. was right.

And like similar predictions in the last 50 years, this one came hours before the competition on Sunday.

For as long as most New Orleanians can remember, getting a bead on the storms that regularly threaten life and livelihood here comes down to one simple phrase: ''What's Nash say?''

A private meteorological consultant for oil companies in the gulf, Mr. Roberts began a side job as the region's first regular television weather forecaster in 1949. He stopped broadcasting daily in 1984 and continues his private business. But he comes out of retirement if he thinks a storm is threatening this vulnerable Gulf Coast city, where June through November is hurricane season.

''If I see it as a menace, I call the news director and say, 'It's time for me to go on,' '' he said. ''Then they dust me off and drag me out of the closet.''

Actually they drag the television cameras into Mr. Roberts's office in an old-fashioned, two-story wooden building in the French Quarter and set up in front of his plastic weather board. The station trades in its chief meteorologist, Carl Arredondo, and his Doppler computer for Mr. Roberts and his fistful of ink markers and 50 years of experience.

''When the public sees me come on, they know it's serious,'' Mr. Roberts said. ''I'm not doing entertainment. When there are people evacuating or not based on what you say, it's serious business.''

Dressed in a crisp white shirt and red suspenders, Mr. Roberts looks and speaks like a Southern gentleman as he leans back in his office chair. His gentle demeanor and slow drawl have calmed nervous viewers for five decades.

''The other weathermen may not want to admit it, but they all turn to him,'' Mr. Arredondo said. ''They all grew up with Nash. He's a legend in this area.''

In later years, [Nash] Roberts was the favorite forecaster in the area, especially among older viewers, to the point where competitors good-naturedly referred to him as "the Weather God". After his retirement, he would be brought back as a special consultant when hurricanes threatened in the Gulf. By the late 1980s he seemed to many like a figure from an earlier era, as he eschewed computer graphics and other modern special effects in favor of a simple black marker and paper map.

Nash retired from the Eyewitness News anchor desk in February 1984, but would come back during storms to help calm and educate the locals during hurricane season, sometimes to the visible resentment of the station's younger weathermen, especially when Nash's experience, intuition, and pen and paper yielded more accurate predictions than their computer models. He accurately predicted the path of Hurricane Georges in 1998, while all the full-time on-air meteorologists of the area, namely Bob Breck of WVUE and Dan Milham of WDSU, predicted an incorrect track.

Roberts finally retired from even his special hurricane appearances in July 2001 (in part to help take care of his wife of over 60 years, Lydia) ... Roberts and his wife evacuated in advance of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the first time he had left town for a hurricane.
Visuals:
Nash Roberts WWL-TV CH4 News Hurricane Andrew 8-25-1992
WWL-TV Covering Hurricane Erin with Nash Roberts 8-1-1995

When he whipped out those fat metal markers ... viewers knew playtime was over.

Users who are viewing this thread