What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kick Returners (1 Viewer)

renesauz

IBL Representative
Is there a list here or somewhere of who the projected return men are for each team? In a startup right now with very deep rosters and decent points for return yards.

I was reading that CB Holton Hill is trying to win a kick or punt return job for the Vikings. He returned a few kicks last year but Abdullah is ahead of him for that job at least for now.

The punt returner job is wide open with Marcus Sherels now in New Orleans.

After not returning a kickoff in a game since high school, Hill brought back two for a 41.5-yard average in the 2018 preseason, then returned three for a 28.3 average during the regular season.

Likewise, he hadn’t returned a punt since high school until returning four in the preseason finale; he did not return a punt in the regular season.

“I just like to keep getting the (practice) reps on returns until my number is called,” Hill said.

Running back Ameer Abdullah returned kickoffs for the second half of last season, and could again assume that role. Punt returner Marcus Sherels signed with New Orleans as a free agent, leaving that job wide open; other possible punt returners are receivers Chad Beebe and Jordan Taylor.
Of course Hill being suspended to start the season does not help his cause for winning either of these jobs.

ZWK said:
Adam Harstad has projections for returners. He has some tweets about them, and if you're a FBG subscriber you can get the numbers through myfootballguys.
I am, but I'll be darned if I can find them on myfbg. myfbg doesn't come close to supporting leagues like this (32 team double copy superflex with tons of unusual scoring parameters) so I would need the raw projections as the league isn't loaded in

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you could bug FBG support, either about how to get your league into myfgb or at least about how to see raw return projections.

Users who are viewing this thread