What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Celebrity Bath Water (1 Viewer)

Would you ever purchase a celebrities bath water ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 51 94.4%

• Total voters

Dan Lambskin

Footballguy
This latest Belle Delphine fiasco got me wondering if any FBG would consider purchasing any celebrities bath water.  If so who’s bath water would you most covet

The General said:
I don’t know who Bella D is and am not clicking on the story but this is a Kardashian thing, right?
Nope. Gamer girl. She was selling bath water that she sat in fully clothed. It was sort of a joke but losers gave her money. Then they started complaining about it not containing any of her DNA.

So imagine that. Weirdos made it weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Gamer girl. She was selling bath water that she sat in fully clothed. It was sort of a joke but losers gave her money. Then they started complaining about it not containing any of her DNA.

So imagine that. Weirdos made it weird.
Yup people are weirdos. 

OK who answered yes?

And oh... she's a gamer?  She can't be hotter than Pokimane.  That girl is stunning.  😍

Saw a classified ad years ago in the village voice where the poster had a vial of Elvis sweat they wanted to trade for a vial of Elvis spit.

I clipped it out and kept it for years...but typing this out now makes me think it was terrorist code for some dastardly deed. Like nickelback

Wait some of you are bathing yourselves in tap water? My wife and I switched to Gwyneth Paltrow’s bathwater 3 years ago. 
I bath in miracle water.  I figure if one vial can eliminate your debt and heal you of all what ails you, then one can only imagine what a hole bathtub full of the stuff can do. 

Users who are viewing this thread