What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flight Delayed in BFE - AMA (1 Viewer)

otb_lifer

Footballguy
got roughly an hour, and the Vodkas are going down like a third string softball player on prom night. 

meh. 

again ... meh. 

:sadbanana:

maybe not the best ideeeer. 

did i see a hot chick pole earlier?

got roughly an hour, and the Vodkas are going down like a third string softball player on prom night. 

meh. 

again ... meh. 

:sadbanana:

maybe not the best ideeeer. 

did i see a hot chick pole earlier?
And here I had been convinced you were out hotwalking a filly.

Carly Simon lookalike in the gift shop here, we shared a coupla smokes ... horseface, kinda 

i do not envy your lot at all - returning from the shore i assume?
It wasn't the shore thank God. Friends horse farm. With a pool.

Too much booze+sun+annoying tween son= in the red.

Head aspodimg.

UPDATE - ALL FLIGHTS INTO THE NYC CANCELLED 'TIL TOMORROW. 

ehhhhh, time to scout the local talent - MoCS, RA, Wik - ya got sum bail coin, just in case?

Why?  I’m supposed to fly out of NYC tomorrow which becomes more complicated if flights don’t come.   
weather ... was originally "too much air traffic", but then i got an 11th hr text saying cancelled due to weather - along with DC & Chicago flights. 

this was United, fwiw

Last edited by a moderator:
F sake. Good luck. To us both. 
yeah, they booked me on a 1:45 pm flight for tmrw ... called my gf back hone, she said it was hot as hell there today (high humidity, of course), but no rain or severe weather ... then she checked the doppler - some serious bands are about to move through down there - effff my d1ck for the rest of this night. 

gl to you for tmrw, DV  :thumbup:

ETA: i was flying onto EWR, but they just announced boarding for JFK - wtfffity f f?

yeah, they booked me on a 1:45 pm flight for tmrw ... called my gf back hone, she said it was hot as hell there today (high humidity, of course), but no rain or severe weather ... then she checked the doppler - some serious bands are about to move through down there - effff my d1ck for the rest of this night. 

gl to you for tmrw, DV  :thumbup:

ETA: i was flying onto EWR, but they just announced boarding for JFK - wtfffity f f?
Uh oh. This is what happens when you hit the airport bar...

Up with you late night. I know you're not much on later punk, but this is a pretty benign one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1ktIMJ-Grk
:towelwave:

hellz yeah!  that certainly jolted my ### up - coffee/cigs/tunes - all this dude needs right now. 

pondering whether or not to start drinking at noon ... will mark 4 days in a row of imbibing - this trip has ####ed my whole routine up - i'm very rigid in my diet/workouts/running/partying - me no likey monkee wrenched tossed into the mix. 

:towelwave:

hellz yeah!  that certainly jolted my ### up - coffee/cigs/tunes - all this dude needs right now. 

pondering whether or not to start drinking at noon ... will mark 4 days in a row of imbibing - this trip has ####ed my whole routine up - i'm very rigid in my diet/workouts/running/partying - me no likey monkee wrenched tossed into the mix. 
We're all creatures of habit, my friend, but some of us need that external authority of routine more than others. I know for ####'s sure I do.  

Wherefore has this four days been, might I inquire?  

We're all creatures of habit, my friend, but some of us need that external authority of routine more than others. I know for ####'s sure I do.  

Wherefore has this four days been, might I inquire?  
Upsrate NY - i have family up here, been awhile since we all got to hang, so ... they egged me for weeks to take a break from the City and get my ### on up ... ergo, here i am. 

as far as my routines ... yeah, i'm nothing if not Stalanist with my habits these days - i could prolly make a railroad run on time. 

Upsrate NY - i have family up here, been awhile since we all got to hang, so ... they egged me for weeks to take a break from the City and get my ### on up ... ergo, here i am. 

as far as my routines ... yeah, i'm nothing if not Stalanist with my habits these days - i could prolly make a railroad run on time. 
Upstate? I had an old girlfriend from Upstate. You'd have been appalled. Right feminist, all the way through. Secretary in a collegiate organization like NOW. Loved her, though. Visited Upstate a bunch -- well, a few times. Took the Bar in Buffalo, but that's WNY...

Anyway, I digress. Good luck with getting out...

Upstate? I had an old girlfriend from Upstate. You'd have been appalled. Right feminist, all the way through. Secretary in a collegiate organization like NOW. Loved her, though. Visited Upstate a bunch -- well, a few times. Took the Bar in Buffalo, but that's WNY...
ex of mine hailed from Rochester - we visited her family there back in the early 90s - i was a zima drinkin'/wing inhalin'/Wegman's lovin' fool for a solid weekend - got DAMN do they talk funny up there.  her entire family was tied to Kodak in one way or another - was kinda grisly, from a cultural standpoint (see my ZIMA reference) ... Buffalo 66 came out a couple years later, and i reallyreallyreally needed a Billy Brown type to help assuage the doldrums- i met Vinny Gallo at Boo Radley's on Waverly (back in my NYU daze), and drunkenly showered praise for capturung the insidious ennui of the entire region.  we played a couple tines on the juke, and he split when i left to take a wizzz - bon travail, Mr. Vin. 

i have had my share of far left leaning companions lo over these years - i kinda dig the yin/yang of it all, but, holy mutha i6f all that is holy, can they be the most tedious creatures to ever trouble daylight. 

Buffalo 66 came out a couple years later, and i reallyreallyreally needed a Billy Brown type to help assuage the doldrums- i met Vinny Gallo at Boo Radley's on Waverly (back in my NYU daze), and drunkenly showered praise for capturung the insidious ennui of the entire region.  we played a couple tines on the juke, and he split when i left to take a wizzz - bon travail, Mr. Vin. 

i have had my share of far left leaning companions lo over these years - i kinda dig the yin/yang of it all, but, holy mutha i6f all that is holy, can they be the most tedious creatures to ever trouble daylight. 
Eastman Kodak leaving killed that region. Employed so many people. Buffalo 66 was definitely interesting, as is Gallo. Would have loved to have been there to meet him. Seems like a prickly, but interesting guy. Ever read his interviews? Not what one would expect, that's for sure. I guess you need some high-level jiujutsu to make movies like he makes. 

Yeah, I know what you mean about far left-leaning companions. Most of all my friends outside of the D.C. area are exactly that. We just don't really talk politics that much.  

I'm still convinced you're Mamet. Now maybe it's Gallo. Prince Vince, baby!

eta* That was his old school rap name back in like '79/'80 or something, when he was a teen.  

Eastman Kodak leaving killed that region. Employed so many people. Buffalo 66 was definitely interesting, as is Gallo. Would have loved to have been there to meet him. Seems like a prickly, but interesting guy. Ever read his interviews? Not what one would expect, that's for sure. I guess you need some high-level jiujutsu to make movies like he makes. 

Yeah, I know what you mean about far left-leaning companions. Most of all my friends outside of the D.C. area are exactly that. We just don't really talk politics that much.  
oh yeah, very interesting cat - to say the least ... he deserved better from the industry, but ... he follows his own muse, politically, so, yeah - no surprise he was summarliy marginalized- ####heads. 

currently saddled with "Magnum P.I." or "Different World" or "AMEN!" as my entertainment choices - my brother is moving next week, so he cancelled his cable (he's not a big TV guy, anyway) - Sherman Helmsley's Napoleon complex wins the day - good #######' lawd do i need some booze. 

MoCS in the house lately?

currently saddled with "Magnum P.I." or "Different World" or "AMEN!" as my entertainment choices - my brother is moving next week, so he cancelled his cable (he's not a big TV guy, anyway) - Sherman Helmsley's Napoleon complex wins the day - good #######' lawd do i need some booze. 

MoCS in the house lately?
A few days ago. Posted in the photography thread and the Rolling Stones thread, IIRC. 

A few days ago. Posted in the photography thread and the Rolling Stones thread, IIRC. 
i been terribly derelict here as of late - ROCKFORD FILES JUST CAME ON! JIM GARNER - A REAL MAN'S MAN! FTW!

i really dug your top 25 musings in the Doctopus thread - i need to haul my ### over there once i return to some semblance of normalcy. 

i been terribly derelict here as of late - ROCKFORD FILES JUST CAME ON! JIM GARNER - A REAL MAN'S MAN! FTW!

i really dug your top 25 musings in the Doctopus thread - i need to haul my ### over there once i return to some semblance of normalcy. 
Thanks, man. 

James Garner...like a rock.  

Users who are viewing this thread