What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Shirt Guy (1 Viewer)

The protesters had no hope of stopping this from becoming a ballot measure, and they weren't aiming to do that. They wanted to draw outside attention to it. Green shirt guy, fake laugh or not, has inadvertently helped them immensely. I doubt we'd even know about this otherwise.

The protesters had no hope of stopping this from becoming a ballot measure, and they weren't aiming to do that. They wanted to draw outside attention to it. Green shirt guy, fake laugh or not, has inadvertently helped them immensely. I doubt we'd even know about this otherwise.
I can't quibble with this. I never would have known this was on the ballot in Tuscon. 

Am I crazy taking a look at the lady in the MAGA hat & pink shirt ... and thinking that she is likely descended from recent immigrants (post-WWII) herself? I see her walking around in Tuscon, my first thought is "Latin-American woman". Next guesses would be Armenian- and Persian-American.

Users who are viewing this thread