Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BassNBrew

MBSL Signup Thread

Post here if you want a team.  Draft will start on September 2 (no clock until the 3rd).  Probably a two hour timer with it off between midnite and 8 edt.  We'll look to conclude the draft by Sunday morning.

Looks like 12 confirmed. Can we find one more and roll with that, blitz-style (2-hour clock)?

Go with pairs of weeks through week 8, regular rules thereafter. Obviously if we can get more than 13, so much the better.

Guess this is not happening as there isnt enough time to have an actual draft before the season starts.

Thanx for tryin Bass!

Would everyone who's signed up here be interested in turning this into an ISL (in-season survivor)? 12 teams, draft starts Monday 8am after Week 4, blitz draft 2-hour clock. Since there's only 12 teams instead of 16 to start with it uses the same elimination rules as any other survivor.

I've been meaning to try out this concept for a while but never thought to gauge interest early enough.

• Like 1

I'm good with dropping this one....been drafting for 4 weeks str8t now, multiple drafts concurrently, lookin 4ward to a break when Anarchy5 ends. 

Ask me again b4 week 4, might change my mind

12 hours ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Would everyone who's signed up here be interested in turning this into an ISL (in-season survivor)? 12 teams, draft starts Monday 8am after Week 4, blitz draft 2-hour clock. Since there's only 12 teams instead of 16 to start with it uses the same elimination rules as any other survivor.

I've been meaning to try out this concept for a while but never thought to gauge interest early enough.

Very good idea.  I assume mfl supports drafts after the season starts.

10 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

Very good idea.  I assume mfl supports drafts after the season starts.

i ran a draft-and-done post-week 1 using MFL ~3 years ago so I know it was supported then. It's not like they've had a major functionality overhaul since ... ever ... so I'd assume it's still possible. 

On 9/4/2019 at 6:53 AM, Mr. Irrelevant said:

We can arrange it a number of ways. Start drafting now and start elimination week 2 (just week 2 or combined week 1 and 2). Weekly elim until week 9 and then elim every 2 weeks (weeks 11, 13, 15, 17). Or some variation.