What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Netflix & Amazon: 4 or 5 Star Submissions (1 Viewer)

Rattle and Hum

Footballguy
As a compliment to the Netflix Gems thread I've created the following spreadsheet to try to track a list of FBG faves:

4-5 Stars out of 5 . You can filter by: Data > Filter Views > Create New Temp Filter View

I'd appreciate everyone's content suggestions and will try to keep up if this takes off:

Please post only content that you feel is a 4 or 5 out of 5 stars. Please check spreadsheet before adding a consideration since tracking takes time.

Once a title has at least three "Likes" I'll add it to the spreadsheet  A "Like" should indicate another who also rates the content at 4/5 stars.

For help with tracking, Please submit like this for now:   

Title Genre MPAA/rating FBGuy Name Year/seasons Ex-English?

Thanks All.

Is there a viewing-history button on Netflix? I got a #### memory for what i've watched.

Only 5-star original programming i can think of is the mini-series about the Central Park jogger case, When They See Us

S1 of Ozark gets 4 stars from me (S2 takes most of em back), as does Mindhunter and Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States

Not sure what's going on here, but dot.
I'm trying to create a list of FBguy recommended NFLX and Amazon Prime content to watch. Please provide three highly-rated titles  of yours, each in different reply. Once three others "like" your suggestion I'll add to the spreadsheet 

I've gotten many good suggestion from the other thread but likely missed more. Trying to remedy this for all here.

TLDR: creating a concise list without going through 2xx pages of the discussion thread.

All Netflix:

***** When They See Us (mini-series)

Ballad of Buster Scruggs (movie)

Documentary Now (series)

Steve Martin & Martin Short - An Evening You Will Forget for the Rest of Your Life (comedy special)

Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee (series)

**** Roma (movie)

Mindhunter (series)

Ozark (series)

Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States (documentary series)

Salt, Fat, Acid Heat (4 ep cooking series)

Neil Brennan: 3 Mics (standup special)

Mustang Island (movie)

Bobby Kennedy For President (documentary miniseries)

John Mulaney: Kid Gorgeous @ Radio City (standup special)

Drunk, Stoned, Brilliant, Dead - Story of National Lampoon (documentary)

A Futile and Stupid Gesture (movie)

Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond (documentary)

Last edited by a moderator:
Netflix

Bothering Jesus, Kathleen Madigan. Stand up comedy. R for language. She loves the f word. Clown car 5 stars

Rattle and Hum said:
Season 1 but didn't view season 2 for a thumbs up. On a side note, participants of this thread should see a bump in their like ratios 
Btw...Mentioned this in the Netflix thread....I did see both seasons (binged, so wasn't even aware there was a second). I rewatched a few eps of S2 over the last few days to confirm...and still think it's fantastic. Don't see or remember a drop off.

wikkidpissah said:
All Netflix:

***** When They See Us (mini-series)

Ballad of Buster Scruggs (movie)

Documentary Now (series)

Steve Martin & Martin Short - An Evening You Will Forget for the Rest of Your Life (comedy special)

Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee (series)

**** Roma (movie)

Mindhunter (series)

Ozark (series)

Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States (documentary series)

Salt, Fat, Acid Heat (4 ep cooking series)

Neil Brennan: 3 Mics (standup special)

Mustang Island (movie)

Bobby Kennedy For President (documentary miniseries)

John Mulaney: Kid Gorgeous @ Radio City (standup special)

Drunk, Stoned, Brilliant, Dead - Story of National Lampoon (documentary)

A Futile and Stupid Gesture (movie)

Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond (documentary)
You need to break it out into a Post per show so people can like the ones they think are 4 or 5 stars...sounds like the OP will tabulate the top vote getters.

Users who are viewing this thread