What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ninety Degrees and Thunderstorms In Miami Tmrw (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
Sony Michel comes to life in this weather? Who knows? But it ain't New England out down there, that's for sure. Sloppy mud bowl-o-rama. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm that it's hot and humid in Miami this morning. It didn't affect the Ravens in their black uniforms last week. There's a westerly breeze that could bring an afternoon thunderstorm from the Everglades. This game should be a blowout, I imagine they'll try to use Michel early, but with BB anything is possible. He still doesn't trust Michel in the passing game.

Michel was ranked 19th in the FFI experts poll in June, with the likes of Aaron Jones. Freeman and Josh Jacobs. Hindsight is not an option.

Oh, I was just hoping about Michel and spitballing. I drafted Michel right in line with FBG at the time as RB15. The only backs I felt I was leaving badly on the board were Henry and Kerryon Johnson, who I almost pulled the trigger on but didn't trust the Lions or Bevell fully. Fifteen totes for fourteen yards opening night is brutal for Michel. I hope I didn't get hosed at 2.11 and shoot the moon at 3.02, where I took Jacobs, also a round ahead of ADP but in keeping with RB15-20 or so.

Anyway, if the weather gets severe, it can impact games. Doesn't sound too bad. It's a likely blowout. I just figured people have a ton invested in this game. Weather is relevant here, IMHO, though not to the degree of alarming. Probably, if one is cynical, it doesn't deserve its own thread. I figure the wheat will separate from the chaff and if this is inessential, the thread will sink to the bottom the page. 

I’m starting Michel, burkhead, and Brady. I figure between those three I’m in line for 3-6 TDs.....

Users who are viewing this thread